National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been missing his posts. He keeps this place interesting. It's so dull today I've been watching the grass grow. Even shenine shut down cause there's no one to get sassy with.

Can't wait until he gets that badge and makes his first Code 3 run. Bet we'll get some great stories then. -I

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yes, I was working. I was scheduled to work 8-4 today, but I thought I was scheduled for my usual Saturday shift of 2-9, so I slept in. Got a call at 8:11 from one of the book-keepers at work, and I was there by 8:30. 20 minute drive from home to work. I was still in bed when the phone rang.

When I got home, I put my riding clothes on and took my bike out for a spin. It's getting to be a little too chilly to be doing that on a regular basis. I still can't feel my fingers.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Zulu7 said:
Yes, I was working. I was scheduled to work 8-4 today, but I thought I was scheduled for my usual Saturday shift of 2-9, so I slept in. Got a call at 8:11 from one of the book-keepers at work, and I was there by 8:30. 20 minute drive from home to work. I was still in bed when the phone rang.

When I got home, I put my riding clothes on and took my bike out for a spin. It's getting to be a little too chilly to be doing that on a regular basis. I still can't feel my fingers.
You might want to consider investing in some heated gear at some point. Heated gloves and a vest make life very enjoyable on a bike.

·
Registered
761 Posts
sig232 said:
Zulu7 said:

You might want to consider investing in some heated gear at some point. Heated gloves and a vest make life very enjoyable on a bike.

I just need some all-leather gauntlet style gloves. I've got all the other cold weather gear.

·
Registered
761 Posts
SheNine said:
How much snow do you get in your area of WI? Does that make riding difficult in winter?

I don't know how much snow we get. It used to be a lot, but lately we've only gotten a dusting until the end of March, when we usually get dumped on.

The last couple of years there has been overly unusual amounts of rain right up into January which makes it difficult operating anything that travels faster than 5 mph.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts