1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
11,083 Posts
This is why the Democrats are voting for the Vice-President, not the President.

--Wag--

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
He will announce, before the virtual "convention", that he is dropping out due to trump being mean to his family (son). Then (surprise) Hillary will be running with a gay black muslim as VP.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He will announce, before the virtual "convention", that he is dropping out due to trump being mean to his family (son). Then (surprise) Hillary will be running with a gay black muslim as VP.
O-hole is illegible to be VP.

Reactions: Viper123

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
I hope y'all are right about polls because I am losing trust in a big portion of our voting population.
If the polls are correct and Biden wins, then we will find out the results of the brainwashing that has been going on our centers of "education" since the 50s

·
Registered
507 Posts
The thing I find most telling is the fact that so many Independents and Democrats are convinced he has dementia but are willing to accept HIS pick on who is best to take over from him if he wins. Which means they are not voting for POTUS but are instead voting for his pick for the job.
They are ok with a POTUS picked by a man that should not be responsible for his own life, let alone theirs.
That just amazes me no end.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
The thing I find most telling is the fact that so many Independents and Democrats are convinced he has dementia but are willing to accept HIS pick on who is best to take over from him if he wins. Which means they are not voting for POTUS but are instead voting for his pick for the job.
They are ok with a POTUS picked by a man that should not be responsible for his own life, let alone theirs.
That just amazes me no end.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

They aren't voting for biden or his VP pick, they are voting against Trump. Yes it's that simple.

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Once the DemocRats lay out their vision for the future, middle of the road independents will see that they have to vote for Trump. Once Dementia Joe starts to give speeches and has even one debate, Biden will be toast. In a Pence, Vs VP Wannabe debate, Pence could be very tough to beat. So much is going to happen between then and now that it impossible to say anyone has a lead.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Once the DemocRats lay out their vision for the future, middle of the road independents will see that they have to vote for Trump. Once Dementia Joe starts to give speeches and has even one debate, Biden will be toast. In a Pence, Vs VP Wannabe debate, Pence could be very tough to beat. So much is going to happen between then and now that it impossible to say anyone has a lead.
Assuming that we have debates! I would not be surprise if the DemocRATS comes out with some excuse to prevent the debates due to the Corona Virus.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
They aren't voting for biden or his VP pick, they are voting against Trump. Yes it's that simple.
true.....in the previous cycle many voted for anyone but hillary......and it worked.

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,230 Posts
If the polls are correct and Biden wins, then we will find out the results of the brainwashing that has been going on our centers of "education" since the 50s
this should be obvious by looking around at the riots, protests, general ignorance going on now in the left... this is probably at least 3rd generation radicals

1 - 20 of 29 Posts