National Gun Forum banner

YOUR ULTIMATE HOME DEFFENCE SHOTGUN?

4K views 39 replies 4 participants last post by  32 Magnum 
G
#1 ·
This would be my second choice after the JackHammer......Made in RSA(South Africa) ;)
6 ROUND CLIP
PUMP ACTION
60mm Shells.... :cool:

I love my pump actions :!:

G
#5 ·
A simple, no-frills 870. 18" bead-sighted barrel. Wood furniture with an inch taken off the LOP. No ghost rings, sidesaddles, extended mags, headlights or anything else. Just a totally reliable weapon that handles like lightning.

Any standard or low-recoil buckshot round will do.

It's the Indian, not the arrow.

G
#10 ·
Any rifle below 16" you have to register as an SBR, shotguns are 18", though I'm not sure if that would be an SBR.

Overall on a shotgun...maybe rifles too, are 26" or 28", though I'm pretty sure it's 28"

#19 ·
Here's one to consider, only one shot, but that should do quite a bit of damage. From what I've heard from collectors, during WW2 there were buckshot rounds made for this type of gun, to be used for trench clearing as well as flare and illumination rounds. Like with today's M-79 and M203. :eek: :shock:

G
#20 ·
32 Magnum said:
Here's one to consider, only one shot, but that should do quite a bit of damage. From what I've heard from collectors, during WW2 there were buckshot rounds made for this type of gun, to be used for trench clearing as well as flare and illumination rounds. Like with today's M-79 and M203. :eek: :shock:
U hit a perp with that your gonna paint the side of your neibours house Red! And need a new wall...... :twisted:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.