National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I enjoyed it. A lot of what was said reflects how I feel about certain issues. I'm now more confident that McCain and Palin are right for the job.

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
Why did they remove that one lady? Does anyone know?

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
...I think it was Obhma's sister....on Xnax

Not sure about that! The protester was white - Obama is black. I believe the woman was a pro-choice protester.

I've been pretty happy with the convention, and I think the Sarah Palin factor has made for a pretty exciting event. Seems she's very well liked...... :thumbsup:

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
That Lady is a breath of fresh air in a very stale room. I can now vote for McCain/Palin without having to hold my nose.:thumbsup:

You go Girl! Wake up America..

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Overall, I am pleased so far. The critical speech will be Sen McCain's tonight. He will need to be as powerful as Gov Palin or there may be a slight let down that the Dems will jump on in a heartbeat.

My personal opinion on the presenters -

On the plus side - Sen Fred Thompson, Mayor Rudi Gulliani, Gov Palin (huge), Gov Huckabee all gave very good speeches with very solid presentations.

On the so-so side - Senator Leiberman just did not come across with the strident delivery I thought he would provide

What are your thoughts on these presenters?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
It has been a "home run derby" for the GOP. Just look at how venomous, personal and stretched the Demos' attacks on Palin have been - they are scared of her and her appeal. Good for McCain - he finally did something I can completely agree with.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Overall, I am pleased so far. The critical speech will be Sen McCain's tonight. He will need to be as powerful as Gov Palin or there may be a slight let down that the Dems will jump on in a heartbeat.

My personal opinion on the presenters -

On the plus side - Sen Fred Thompson, Mayor Rudi Gulliani, Gov Palin (huge), Gov Huckabee all gave very good speeches with very solid presentations.

On the so-so side - Senator Leiberman just did not come across with the strident delivery I thought he would provide

What are your thoughts on these presenters?

I agree with your assessment. Leiberman was walking on thin ice just being there, in my opinion. He was helping out a dear friend and I think he did just that. There will be democratic voters that will switch party lines on his say so. Maybe not a lot but some.

I did not see Romney's speech. For some dumb reason, Fox had its talking heads talking instead of televising his speech and others. I had to switch over to MSNBC and CNN to catch some of the other speeches. Go figure, what the hell was with that move???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts