National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the next handgun you intend to purchase?

Pistol or revolver?

Will you buy it from a gun shop or a large sporting goods box type store?

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Hope I can get the Kimber Raptor that a friend of mine is selling. Or I should say thinking about selling. :biggrin5:

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
I want a compact Kahr. Can't decide between the PM9 and the PM40. The .40 is only fractions of an inch larger but I already own a .40 and don't have a 9mm yet. I'll probably end up with the PM9. It'll come from my friendly neighborhood gun shop.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I want a .45acp. I'm leaning toward either G36 or Kahr CW45 and will either buy from LGS or online depending on which I decide on.

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
What is the next handgun you intend to purchase?

Pistol or revolver?

Will you buy it from a gun shop or a large sporting goods box type store?
Haven't made up my mind yet. Care to sell me on something?

I have been contemplating on buying a Ultra CDP II. But I haven't convinced myself just yet.

Flatwoods has one for sale. But while they have good prices, and will sometimes allow you to shoot just after purchase. I just don't like those A-holes. Their attitudes stink.

Sports Man's lodge does not allow you to fire anything they order special, and they don't have any in stock. But they are great guys.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think my wife is next up for a gun, and after that, I plan to get an AR. As for a handgun, I think it will depend on what she gets. I'm guessing she'll get a Glock 26 for carry, and if she does, I'm thinking I might want a long barreled single action revolver- basically, a cowboy gun.

If she goes revolver, I may still get the SA, but I may get something else, instead. I'd have to think about it.

I also haven't decided what make, model, or even caliber for it, yet.

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
Ruger 6.5" .357 revolver.

Haven't chosen finish or frame yet, but one of the older style ones with a wood grip. :D

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
I haven't decided.

Definitely, the next purchase will be some kind of headsup optical sighting syatem for Leedi's new M&P-15. California legal, of course. :wink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
A short barreled M27, S&W. It must be PR, blued and in excellent original condition. I've come close quite a few times, but it usually turns out to be, too good to be true. A few times I took too long to think and consider and missed out. Anyways, it gives me something to look forward too and another reason to go to Gun Shows. Having a gun to be looking for is what keeps the twinkle in some of our eyes. Hate to think of the day when there's nothing out there interesting enough to be the next purchase.

Rod

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I want a .40 ~ Probably a FNP-40 or an H&K USP.
Hubby wants a .45 ~ Glock 21SF or Springfied XD.
We also want an AK-47.

All purchases wil be made at a gun store.

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
I'm on the fence at the moment. Trying to decide between an M1 Carbine from the CMP and a Benelli M2 Field. Unfortunately, I can't get either through the FFL I've been using. But all future purchases will go through him (if they can).

G

·
Likely a 9mm, to be ordered (most probably) from a gunsmith relative of the spouse. Of course, if the spouse would simply let me have his, then I could start looking for the next on my list.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I have been looking at the Ruger LCP. Not sure yet.

G

·
There are ways to achieve this, you know!!! :smilewinkgrin:
:frown5: Alas, I fear not with this one (t'was his service weapon). He seems mighty attached to it. So much so that he actually hid the frakker from me. M'thinks he is concerned that I will vanish it. Not sure where he got that idea from. :wink:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
:frown5: Alas, I fear not with this one (t'was his service weapon). He seems mighty attached to it. So much so that he actually hid the frakker from me. M'thinks he is concerned that I will vanish it. Not sure where he got that idea from. :wink:
Larcenous women, I swear… Kind'a reminds me of Mr. B. Daddy's poster (that I unfortunately had to censor).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts