National Gun Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
If I were to pick one conspiracy theory, I would have to go with the White Dove Project. Those who believe it claim that many of the more far-fetched conspiracy theories are fabricated by the government in an attempt to distract from the truth as well as discredit any who question official stories.

Of all the conspiracy theories I've come across, this one seems most plausible. Though, I suppose it's not all that entertaining.

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,224 Posts
The more conspiracy theories you listen to the more probability you'll learn something you haven't heard before

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,224 Posts
well dang, sorry Wag..... I didn't know my last statement would close the thread out:oops:

·
Super Moderator
11,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yeah, no kidding, man. What's up with that?! LMAO

--Wag--

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,477 Posts
Not my favorite, but this one is pretty good. :LOL:

Not only did the USOA's shadow government export terrorism INTO both Iran and Venezuela first, they did it repeatedly and with autonomy "back in the day." (The CIA used to brag about overthrowing Iran the first time for merely six million USD. This was outrageously cheap to them.)

I dare you to research, outside the mass media's cover stories, why we invaded both Iraq (to get Saddam in "Iraq 3.0") as well as Libya (to get Qaddafi). You'll find that both of these men/sovereign leaders had decided to trade THEIR OIL in gold bullion rather than the US dollar. This would have made the USOA impotent as far as the global oil trade goes.

If someone breaks into my home, and I rise up violently to stop him, I am not a terrorist. If he does so and kills my wife, and I go to where he lives and kill him, am I a terrorist then?

I also dare you to research, outside the mass media's cover stories, the real reason American blood was and is being spilled in Afghanistan. We did so in order to protect the poppy fields that provide the vast majority of the world's heroin trade.

I highly encourage you to read fully, the so termed, PNAC 'Manifest.' as well as study out who the PNAC's "think tank" founders and members were prior to our invading ANY Middle East country.

To speak to your inquiry, namely, "So if Iran did not have oil, but still exported terrorism, we would not care?" Yes, if Iran attacks us in any way shape or form I believe we should respond violently as we will have other choice but to do so at this point; however, make no mistake, the people who actually started it are those persons who are really in control and depend on our and our progeny's patriotism in order to carry out their will for the Middle East and the rest of the Sheople of the world. .

It all out there to find if you'll simply look for it.

·
Super Moderator
11,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
This one was pretty entertaining.

--Wag--

·
Registered
566 Posts
Well...My conspiracy theory is:

When bunch of different conspiracy theories
start popping up regarding the same suspicious incident,

ONE may very well be true !!!

PS: Just noticed and tried to edit a spelling mistake. Got that No Editimg message. So I'm reposting. There's been plenty of time to address this edit limit since site changed.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
"How to take over the world in four steps."

1. Use seasonal flu to shut down the economy.
2. Make unemployed workers to develop dependence to the government subsidies.
3. Make covering faces, wearing gloves mandatory as "medical precaution".
4. Spark civil disturbance - riots and loots, - to develop controlled chaos; freeze face recognition technology, then form armed groups among rioters and use this as the probable cause to disarm civilians during the "restoration of law and order".

21 - 30 of 30 Posts