National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just want to have fun here with the fellow LEO's so show off what you guys carry out in the field! This is my Duty carry AR15! I finally finished it! Rate it and tell me what you think! its a little overkill but its ok!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,953 Posts
You need to do your homework on your state laws, where ever you live or move to.

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
all that rifle is missing is a set of training wheels and a trailer hitch.....................

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
Well just want to have fun here with the fellow LEO's so show off what you guys carry out in the field! This is my Duty carry AR15! I finally finished it! Rate it and tell me what you think! its a little overkill but its ok!
Since it is duty I have to ask. Full Auto or Semi. Also are you LEO sniper. If not I would loose the Bi-Pod. Weight cuts down on maneuverability. Same with the Buss sight. Just for ARs I wish they made a weapon light where the switch was between the light and the battery. Get the weight of the battery off the front of the rifle and move it back to where it can be attached near the mag well. So that all that was up front is the LED and a smaller lighter housing.

But all that aside it is a rifle that I would be proud to have in my safe. You know in case you need somewhere to store it. :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts