National Gun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
We always knew most of these millennials were bat crap crazy.
Got that way from their Gen X parents and the government schools.
Guess they did not get a participation trophy at work for just showing up and could not handle it.
Sad thing is they are all now at voting age.

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Bet they couldn't handle the "unfair rules" at work, like having to show up the same time EVERY day.....and that it is NOT OK to sit and text on your phone all day and that to get a paycheck, you actually have to EARN it through WORK. Pretty soion their parents will die and then whose basement will they live in?

Reactions: Levant and Wag

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I wonder how many of these people are suffering from TDS and just can't cope.......Makes my chuckle just thinking about it.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Good for us, old farts! Because of that ****, we are still on demand on the job market.
Moreover, IMHO 99% of those mental "disorders" is nothing but a result of the lack of belt therapy.

·
Super Moderator
14,175 Posts
All they need now is a politician who will give them what they want for their vote....

Alan

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm feeling left out here. Iv'e apprenticed 5 guys in the last 20 years 2 have started their own businesses 1 has become my business partner the other two are still working for me while working for their hours needed to qualify for their masters lic. Am I doing something wrong here?

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Good for us, old farts! Because of that ****, we are still on demand on the job market.
Moreover, IMHO 99% of those mental "disorders" is nothing but a result of the lack of belt therapy.
When I lived out West, a young couple owned two local McD's; and while they needed a few young strong kids to unload trucks, etc., they preferred to hire older retired folks - why? As they told me. "They show up on time, every time, do the job with a smile, and care about the customer service." That damn old Protestant work ethic seems to get the job done every time; now it is the Mexicans. I just had some flooring in my old house replaced. These two guys work from 8am to 9PM for two days to finish - they were meticulous, didn't waste time and did a great job - so great we not only tipped them after but also told their bosses what a great job they did and we wanted that crew back in the future. These guys spent the majority of their time on their knees laying flooring, not looking at the phone and texting and wondering when the next break was.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,504 Posts
Mommy and Daddy needs to stop supporting these snowflakes. Hunger is a great motivator.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Because they have been spoiled during childhood, they can't take the stress of real life.
Nailed it in one.

"I know I didn't do what you asked, that we failed to meet targets, and that I took six sick days this month, but shouldn't I get a participation award!"

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I just had some flooring in my old house replaced. These two guys work from 8am to 9PM for two days to finish - they were meticulous, didn't waste time and did a great job - so great we not only tipped them after but also told their bosses what a great job they did and we wanted that crew back in the future. These guys spent the majority of their time on their knees laying flooring, not looking at the phone and texting and wondering when the next break was.
I agree. Mexicans and South Americans put on a new roof, new decks, new floors, and new windows for us for these 4 different jobs. No slacking or breaks, just happy to have some music playing on the radio. They did a great job in a short time-frame. The contractors LOVE them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts