1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Your Harem?

·
Registered
761 Posts
That'll make anyone vomit. I didn't know they made bikini's that big.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SatanzBountyHunter said:
Your Harem?
NO!But Jim Beam talked me into having sex with the likes of one of the above many years ago.And yes I was depressed for a longtime and disgusted with myself,plus I had to drive her home in the morning daylight,in my pickup. :(

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
JoeLee said:
SatanzBountyHunter said:
Your Harem?
NO!But Jim Beam talked me into having sex with the likes of one of the above many years ago.And yes I was depressed for a longtime and disgusted with myself,plus I had to drive her home in the morning daylight,in my pickup. :(

Yikes!! :shock: You poor man! That explains your sometimes grumpy demeanour! All is forgiven ;) ;) ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SheNine said:
JoeLee said:
SatanzBountyHunter said:
Your Harem?

Yikes!! :shock: You poor man! That explains your sometimes grumpy demeanour! All is forgiven ;) ;) ;)
#1,SheNine,Your kindness is only second to your beauty Sweet One.#2,I'm not grumpy Sweet One,you see I'm from New York and that's only my natural demeanor.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
SheNine said:
Zulu7 said:
That'll make anyone vomit. I didn't know they made bikini's that big.
Those aren't bikini's.... they're oversized grocery bags! :shock:
They make them out of re-cycled radial tires! (I HOPE) :!:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JoeLee said:
SatanzBountyHunter said:
Your Harem?
You transported her in the cargo bed with the cover on, right? :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glock and Load said:
JoeLee said:
SatanzBountyHunter said:
Your Harem?
No on the passenger side with me trying the shrink behind the steering wheel,I hate red lights.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JoeLee said:
Glock and Load said:
JoeLee said:
SatanzBountyHunter said:
Your Harem?
No on the passenger side with me trying the shrink behind the steering wheel,I hate red lights.
Should have went with the covered cargo bed... :mrgreen:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
JoeLee said:
.....#2,I'm not grumpy Sweet One,you see I'm from New York and that's only my natural demeanor.

I figured as much! ;) You're not the first New Yorker I've met online. I have a friend on a car forum who is from New York, and sometimes I don't know whether he's mad with me or if it's just his dry sense of humor :? I'm learning though...........

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
That little covey of Heifers is too much to view at one sitting! Yikes :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
648 Posts
And you guys call my posts crazy!!!!!!

Man that is just wrong on sooooooooooo many levels. :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
owtlaw said:
And you guys call my posts crazy!!!!!!

Man that is just wrong on sooooooooooo many levels. :eek:
Look at it this way, It coule have been worst... it could have been 4 morbidly obese men in bikini botoms...

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
OK, you started it! Its fat chick night!! ;) ;) ;)

THERE WAS A UGLY CHICK ON A MOTORCYCLE WITH HER......BOOTY IN THE AIR! - No more of that ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts