Keep calm & return fire!
10,485 Posts
Video has been removed due to copyright claim

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The video has been taken down, period.
I think that 'copyright claim' is a lie from youtube.
It was really really good. He said he was the organizer of the protests in Missouri a few years back. I forget the name of the guy who got himself killed by a cop.
This guy was good. Has left BLM and Antifa. Said it's bad. Outsiders came in. Turning them into something else than what they were. They're using people. All controlled by the Democrats, Clinton, Soros. They're funding it all. Urged Blacks to get away from the Democrat party. It's bad.
This guy wanted his word put out. Very down to earth and real. I doubt he had anything to do with removing that video. And he sure ain't worried about any copyright claim. He wants the word out. The Left is bad. Real bad.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,485 Posts
Can you give any details about the vid? Do you remember the guys name.
I may be able to find it elsewhere with some specific details.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes.... that's the video. What he says is what is important. Not when he posted it.
He should get a whole lot more attention. A whole lot.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also.... I doubt very seriously that he made any kind of copyright claim. The one I had linked. I made a comment that they probably hated. But not him.
I see others that get trouble out of youtube.
Look at ones like Patricia Dickinson, Black Conservative Patriot, Doctor Karlyn Borysenko, #WalkAway campaign.
They pull things here and there to stop any conservative videos.

·
Live Free
2,763 Posts
Yes.... that's the video. What he says is what is important. Not when he posted it.
He should get a whole lot more attention. A whole lot.
I was not trying to imply otherwise, but I do try to pay attention to details so I am not misled in any direction. It is a shame that the truth is not heralded more and heard more. Lots of people want to silence an honest voice because it does not fit their agenda and so the masses follow after liars and corrupt people because they think these groups have their interests at heart...fools rush in. I found it interesting that the points he makes are basically buried and the lies and deceptions keep coming. If people had heard when he first spoke...

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,485 Posts
I posted this vid back in 2017

·
Live Free
2,763 Posts
It is a good video...needs to be heard. I imagine too many people turn away because of tattoos, etc, thus they do not hear that he is pretty smart. He needs to be heard by all.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,677 Posts
If you find a video on YT that you don't like, you can file a copyright claim and YT will take down the video, regardless of whether the copyright claim was valid or not.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I guess real time tracking of traffic cams, to see who placed pallets of bricks near riot area is somehow now out of the question. Whotta surprise.

I have a new idea, for a television show:

CSI: Arkansas ... (AKA TheThree Blind Mice)

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,485 Posts
I dont want to post the video because the language is over the top NSFW.
Search this on YouTube.... Everything this guy says is correct. Just be forewarned, Dont listen to this at work or with kids around etc. etc. Its a 4:27 video.

Baltimore Man Says Donald Trump Is Not Against Black People He Is Against Globalist

1 - 18 of 18 Posts