National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw Phiya mention that he needed some 223 brass on another thread. I start to PM him because I remember there is this big Tupperware tub in the reloading room full of once fired. As I start to PM him, it was decided that going and looking would be a good idea. Pulled down the tub,opened and to my amazement, there is (judging by the weight) about 3,000 loaded rounds of 223 that I forgot I even had. Dang, that is worse than forgetting where you put the keys to the car.

Better make arrangements to go unload those nasty things. :thumbsup:

Anyone else want to admit to forgetfulness like that? Come on, you know you do it....

Oh yeah, sorry Phiya. You didn;t get the PM, but my intentions were good.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
When you get them nasty things empty send me about 1,000 as they are killing me on the price of new brass. I got a few but I guess I am going to get some off GunBroker. Anybody here selling brass??:13:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Forgetful?

When I went to bed last night I was twenty-five years old. Imagine my shock and surprise when I looked in the mirror this morning!

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Forgetful?

When I went to bed last night I was twenty-five years old. Imagine my shock and surprise when I looked in the mirror this morning!

ROFLMAO!

My most embarrasing moment of forgetfulness was searching my handbag for my sunglasses at the checkout, and the cashier politely informing me that they were on my head!!! Oops! :crazy:

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Forgetful?

Didn't I read a story about you once?

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
I saw Phiya mention that he needed some 223 brass on another thread. I start to PM him because I remember there is this big Tupperware tub in the reloading room full of once fired. As I start to PM him, it was decided that going and looking would be a good idea. Pulled down the tub,opened and to my amazement, there is (judging by the weight) about 3,000 loaded rounds of 223 that I forgot I even had. Dang, that is worse than forgetting where you put the keys to the car.

Better make arrangements to go unload those nasty things. :thumbsup:

Anyone else want to admit to forgetfulness like that? Come on, you know you do it....

Oh yeah, sorry Phiya. You didn;t get the PM, but my intentions were good.
Haha - so no once fired brass under there eh? ;D

That's okay, go have some fun but save your brass, I'll take what baldy doesn't. :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
if you need any help getting rid of that nasty stuff send it my way and I will be glad to dispose of it for you

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
:wink:223? Heyyyy, I know this guy that reloads that stuff and does a mighty fine job of it! If you find that you have any "extra" laying around let me know, heck I will pay the postage and give you a tip. (Don't bet on wooden horses, that's my tip):mad2:
If all else fails, are you going to use that tupperware? I love tupperware, velcro and duck tape.:crazy:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I brought the tub full of ammo out and plopped it in front of Zelda. She looked at it and asked me if it was her early anniverary present. God, I love that woman.

When I told her what happened, she laughed and reminded me of the time I didn't remember a gun I "found" in the back of one of the safes. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, the wife and I will be doing our annual anniversery shoot. I will not tell you how many rounds I have loaded up, but what I found is not that big of a deal. Just funny I forgot about it.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Short term memory loss, long term memory loss and gun-safe memory loss..............

Sounds like you have been married a long, long time! :lol:

G

·
Sorry, the wife and I will be doing our annual anniversery shoot. I will not tell you how many rounds I have loaded up, but what I found is not that big of a deal. Just funny I forgot about it.
Oh the joy of liberating gun powder from its bondage.:13:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Short term memory loss, long term memory loss and gun-safe memory loss..............

Sounds like you have been married a long, long time! :lol:

I have been married so long that I can't leave my office at work to head down to the 7-11 without asking the ladies in the office "you want something?"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts