National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Re: You GUN Chirtmas List

Kimber Ultra Raptor II.
After 20 years I am putting the Glock on the second string, may still carry it from time to time. BUT, the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket. My LE son no longer carries his Sig 9mm duty weapon off duty. It's now a .45 acp.
It bothers me to go from 12+1 down to 6+1 but son reminds me that it usually takes 2 of the 9mm to make sure BG is down and out. If you shoot him with a 230 gr .45 acp and he still smiles and wallks toward you....... go to plan B, gotta make a head shot!

We still got some bubbas in South GA that don't wear shoes- even in the winter. No front teeth- got knocked out in a pool hall fight. A 9mm would probably bounce offen their Red Dog overhauls. They never wear a shirt under them. Bad to the bone.

Somebody posted a famous list recently: Beware a man too old to fight, he'll just kill you. That's old whomp.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts

Well if I was talking to Santa I would be asking for a Kimber Grand Rapitor Target. But there ain't a chance in hell that the wife is going to anti up for that baby. But its on my want list.

Maybe a Kel-tec 9mm in the new model PF-whatever! There are so many guns that I would like to have and would have if I had unlimited resources. ;)

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts

The only thing I want is a bolt for a Krag-Jorgenson that I am bringing back to life.

Well, maybe a Kimber TLE II Stainless would not be too bad as an extra! :D

G

·

Seeing as I'm pretty easy and cheap to buy for, I just want a Les Baer Thunder Ranch 45 ACP. Nothing fancy.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I aksed Santa to can her Honey-Do list this Christmas (I am taking the week before and the week after as vacation) so I can find time to build what is on my bench.

Is it me or does time really go faster the older you get?

·
Registered
957 Posts
I need a good bolt action rifle. I would really like to check out the Icon, but it almost looks too nice to carry in the field. Either that or a Winchester model 70. Caliber would be .308.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Hmmm...I would sure like a S&W Mod CS45...Oh, Yeah -- Thanks to Mr. Whompuss I should have one in a few days!

...damn, no wonder the wife sez I'm spoiled rotten. I thought it had something to do with aroma...

G

·
Hoss4570 said:
I really want the new Thompson Icon, their new bolt action. Think I want one in the .30 TC cal. -I :--- -I :---
I agree there nice but there made to shoot. I still like pretty guns and have not fallen to the black synthetic stock hunting rifles, prefering rich looking wood. And if you scratch it up, you will remember when you did it, and what deer you killed when it got scratched. Each and every scratch can tell a story. I have a Browning BAR .280, by far my most expensive and nicest hunting rifle. It's scratched up some but oh well. -I :--- -I :---

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hope to get a good deal on the new Sig P250 9mm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts