National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many times have you been at the range and sombody be like "Thats cheating, or somthing like thats not sportsman like......

·
Galactic Effectuator
525 Posts
Not that I recall. In fact, a shooting coach told me I was hitting all around the target because I was concentrating on the target and not the front sight, but I don't think that's what you're discussing. (He was right, by the way.)

Are you having an issue with some particular criticism of something you did? You might be more specific.

·
Banned
818 Posts
I remember once when I was shooting an SKS, I accidentally bump fired like 3 shots and the guy next to me damn near pissed himself and then proceeded to lecture me. I kept a straight face so as to not get into a fight, but I laughed in my mind. :D

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Maser said:
I remember once when I was shooting an SKS, I accidentally bump fired like 3 shots and the guy next to me damn near pissed himself and then proceeded to lecture me. I kept a straight face so as to not get into a fight, but I laughed in my mind. :D
You did better than I would have Maser. :cool: :-B-:
I would have laughed my ass off :!: Then I would have tried to explain why that happened & that I will try my best to not let it happen again........................probably. :--- :--- :---

G

·
I was at an indoor 25 yard range with may AR and was feeling a little lazy and was using my scope, the guy next to me kept giving me crap about it, and not the friendly motivational kind. I don't think there's anything wrong with using a 7x scope at 75 feet, you still have to aim the thing.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
The range rules only apply in competition! Other times its your business what you choose to shoot and what sights you like to use. I never bother anyone since I am focused on having a good time and using my own firearms.

I will only say something if someone is doing something dangerous or I am interested in learning about another persons firearm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts