Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I dunno...maybe the sports bra?

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
I dunno...maybe the sports bra?
What was the question?

Oh right. I love my XD45. It is a fantastic firearm, and is at my side daily.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I picked the Glocks, because I have two and don't really know much about the XD.

I do like the looks of the new XD-M model with the match barrel.

I would choose a Kimber 45 acp over either one of those plastic clunkers any day of the week. Sorry I just Have enjoyed the 1911 for so many years its hard to get excited by each mfgs new plastic toy.

·
Gun Totin' Gearhead
586 Posts
I nearly bought an XD-9 for concealed carry before I ordered my Kahr CW-9. The XDs are awesome handguns... I still might buy one in the future. :rolleyes:

My girlfriend's brother just won a full-size XD40 in a raffle... That *******! (I'm gonna try to buy it off him cheap :biggrin5:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If U not bored

Glock.
Because U can carry it in the plane. No?
Because they provide long magazine.
Because it rarely jam even if U assembly it U’r self out of production line at factory as advertised.
Because they advertise almost everywhere in the world. So U can sell it easily when U got bored at it. :biggrin5:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Glock.
Because U can carry it in the plane. No?
Nope. That was a malicious rumor started by American and British anti-gun groups to make people scared of a particular firearm. It was a lie that people who didn't know about guns did not know was a lie. So it succeeded in making people who were ignorant of firarms scared of firearms. A Glock sets off a metal detector and/or a magnetometer or any other security device as quickly as most handguns and faster than some. Good propoganda.

Do you see much government or special-interest propoganda in Indonesia?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
"Keeping perfect rythm, makes ya wanna sing along..."

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
"Keeping perfect rythm, makes ya wanna sing along..."
Ahhehhmm, I removed the post that had the bouncing betty's, I guess boys will be boys...:aureola:

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
You'll turn to the dark side soon enough. Everybody wants a Glock...some are just in denial.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
I do not own a "plastic" pistol. I own a lot of handguns but no plastic ones. Guess I don't see a need for them.

If I were forced to choose between the two I would choose the XD. It fits my hand better than the Glock.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
You'll turn to the dark side soon enough. Everybody wants a Glock...some are just in denial.
Someone hand me a Zombie Gun. This Poor, UnDead Soul needs to be liberated.

The good news is I finally completed my Glock-ectomy. I never set out to own one. I ended up with one. I couldn't sell it, I finally traded it. For >5 yrs I was an unintenional Glock Zombie!

Free at Last, Free at Last...Thank the H&K USP45c I got in trade*, I'm FREE at LAST!

*plus 3 extra magazines! WooHoo!!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Someone hand me a Zombie Gun. This Poor, UnDead Soul needs to be liberated.

The good news is I finally completed my Glock-ectomy. I never set out to own one. I ended up with one. I couldn't sell it, I finally traded it. For >5 yrs I was an unintenional Glock Zombie!

Free at Last, Free at Last...Thank the H&K USP45c I got in trade*, I'm FREE at LAST!

*plus 3 extra magazines! WooHoo!!

Yes, but you know in your heart that you really want another one. Maybe the newer small frame 45 or the 40 caliber. Maybe even a model 32 357 Sig. Your subconscious wants one and it will bring that event into action. Maybe not today, not tomorrow but soon, soon!

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts

*whispering* I hate to admit this, but hubby is looking at buying a Glock 21. Everyone raves about their Glocks, so he figures he needs to at least own one so that he can decide for himself....... I must say, I'm intrigued! :sosp:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I've accelerated toward neither.

I own three Glocks, zero XDs.
Lately, I've drifted toward Walther and Kahr.
My three most carried guns are now my MK9 Elite 98, my PP, and my PPK/S.
The MK9, IMHO, is the single stack 9mm that Glock should have made had Gaston not had his head up his wazzoo!!!
The classic lines of the Walther have not and can not be duplicated!!
Add Herrett coco bolo grips and the PPK/S becomes a thing of beauty!!

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
I've had both...many LEO brothers and I used to shoot/compare them all the time...85% were for the XD's...the other 15% were like Democrats and knew they didn't have the answer, but refused to concede. The S.A. XD is a much better gun I think. If Springfield Armory would advertise and offer similiar pricing deals that Glock does to law enforcement agencies, there were be a lot more of them on patrol.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I have 3 Glocks because they fit my hands well.

Although I am intrigued by all of you XD lovers. I may have to get one.

I do admit that the thought of concealing my Glock using an IWB holster, uh, 'concerns' me.

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
I do admit that the thought of concealing my Glock using an IWB holster, uh, 'concerns' me.
Especially when the IWB holster has meandered, ah, let's say, around the corner....(on accident or on purpose)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts