National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,796 Posts
If its comfortable to you go for it. I carried a xd45 for a bit but couldn't get over the fact it wasn't a glock. I have a g21 I carry from time to time and I actually carry iwb when I do. The main thing I've noticed over my normal g22/23 carry is the weight. Its not terrible but over a long day you have no doubt you're carrying a double stack 45.

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
If thats the gun your comfortable with and like---carry it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
XD's are fine pistols. The XDm isn't my CCW cup of tea, a tad large so I'm opting for the XDs as a CCW.

As Hippy has said, if your comfortable with it, go for it.

If it helps any I have heard nothing but greatness about their performance and reliability.

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
XD's are fine pistols. The XDm isn't my CCW cup of tea, a tad large so I'm opting for the XDs as a CCW.

As Hippy has said, if your comfortable with it, go for it.

If it helps any I have heard nothing but greatness about their performance and reliability.
Yep. Reliable firearm--- I have an XD 40. Fun to shoot, accurate, and has never jammed------ but for carry I have revolvers.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Way too large, in every way size, weight, and required holster. After awhile, you'll be leaving it home more than carrying it. Remember, you heard it here first.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I personally carry an XDs-.45. I use a Wild Bills leather IWB holster. I find that it's just the right size and weight. It's only a 5+1 gun, but carrying extra magazines isn't a bother for me. I find that it's pretty comfortable. It is big enough to have stopping power, but small enough to stay concealed when moving, getting out of a car, etc. But as everyone says, whatever is comfortable and easy to use according to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts