National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Erma Werke Luger .22 long rifle cal. conversion kit, mfg. Germany post WWII. Excellent condition, complete kit made in the 1950s. 7 1/4" threaded barrel has an excellent bore. 98% blue finish. Erma marked toggle with fixed rear sight. Has correct heavy magazine marked "Made in Germany". Also comes with cleaning rod and Erma factory manual. All packaged in correct green Erma-Werke Interarmco two piece box. Can ship direct/USPS priority mail service. Item is located in Florida.

$810.00 (payment by USPS money order or check, item will not be shipped until funds have cleared.)

·
Super Moderator
14,190 Posts
That looks interesting. Makes me wish I'd bought that Luger years ago! :)

You haven't been on this forum for very long so it's possible that you may have trouble gaining the confidence of buyers here. Most of us have been on here for-freaking-ever and we know and trust one another. Take the time to build trust by contributing in the threads.

--Wag--

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
I have one of the .22 Lugers. It’s ok but has feed problems. It’s very common with these guns. It seems that the problem is the magazine spring is too weak. I saw where people were replacing them with S&W J22 springs and this fixed the problem. I haven’t looked at it since I bought it 6 months ago. I bought the pistol off of GB for $300.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts