National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im really hopeing for a Bulgarian or east german chineese makarov. im hopeing for one with the star grips if it has the black grips thats ok . I also do not want one with target sites and looking for the 9x18 not a .380 hopeing for ftf in Indana

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mr. Sanzo87. Hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of moving your WTB ad off the WTS area and onto the WTB area.

If you have a minute, you may want to go over to the New Members Forum and say "Hi". Folks are real friendly around here and it's a great way to get started in our forum.

Glad you joined us!

Gunrnr

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Makarov gun!!!

I believe that the pistol is plenty good enough to sink the cost of the gun in upgrades! Let me explain why. At my age, I have trouble seeing small, military-type fixed sights and the Mak certainly has those. While the plastic grips that come standard on the pistol are fine for concealed carry, I personally like the Pearce rubber ones better as I have large hands. Many will add the grips, but just "get along" with the sights, which while fine in slow, deliberate fire are hard to pick up at speed or see in less than good lighting…at least for me! Some have problems with the DA pull, but rationalize it with something like, "It's OK for the money."
-------------------
Shakira Janet

Guaranteed ROI

1 - 3 of 3 Posts