National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the best resources for gun owers who choose to carry are the atricles by Massad Ayoob in Combat Handguns. He is an expert whitness that travels around the country from time to time to act as a witness for the defendants.

His court cases are up for review and we can learn a lot from the details of these cases. The mistakes that are made by gun owners and their reactions in actual shooting situations are a wealth of knowledge for us all to learn from.

We can discuss a few of these topics in this forum if you choose?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leeindy said:
yeah if i ever get into a shoot im gonna pay to have this guy come out and testify for me.

I think that would be a great idea if you get into a real serious situation. He knows what lawyers to hire that specialize in gun related incidents and he personaly comes across as a valid expert to the juries.

I have learned much from reading his column plus the shooting incident reports in other gun mags. I try to learn from others mistakes.

G

·
If that's your plan, invest the $750 or whatever and take his LFI class, as I did. Then if you have to shoot he will testify for you at no charge, assuming you acted properly. This will beat the heck out of his expert witness fees, which are well over $1000 a day.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike Barham said:
If that's your plan, invest the $750 or whatever and take his LFI class, as I did. Then if you have to shoot he will testify for you at no charge, assuming you acted properly. This will beat the heck out of his expert witness fees, which are well over $1000 a day.

I think you made a good investment in attending the LFI classes. Worth every penny. I spent some time training with Clyde Caceres, who knows Mass and who worked for a long time as a trainer with Crimson Trace.

G

·
sig232 said:
I think you made a good investment in attending the LFI classes. Worth every penny. I spent some time training with Clyde Caceres, who knows Mass and who worked for a long time as a trainer with Crimson Trace.
I met Mr. Caceres at SHOT Show 2006, I think. Very nice guy, and very knowledgeable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts