National Gun Forum banner

Wreckless Gun Owner Award

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  friendof2nd 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Obviously a Democrat voter.

Seriously.... got a couple kids who ride little scooter and tube frame type car in my neighborhood. I love it. Wish everyone life and life more abundant. Hope they have fun.
I can turn up Godzilla if I can't hear.

#4 ·
Obviously a Democrat voter.

Seriously.... got a couple kids who ride little scooter and tube frame type car in my neighborhood. I love it. Wish everyone life and life more abundant. Hope they have fun.
I can turn up Godzilla if I can't hear.
In Utah? Not hardly.

#6 ·
Utah is less than 50% Mormon. More around 40%, I think I recently read.

I'll bet we've all wished we could react that violently to pain-in-the-ass, uncontrolled children but we knew to not follow through.

I always feared I would be one of those pain in the ass old neighbors, keep-off-my-lawn type but I find that I enjoy the sounds of neighbor kids playing or even of neighbors playing loud music, enjoying their lives - even the hispanic neighbors playing music in which I don't understand the words. As long as it's not rap/hiphop, I'm good.

#7 ·
Toxic neighbors is a curse.

#9 ·
I didn't know they made those bikes like that for kids. And, it is illegal for them to ride on the street. I don't know how loud they are, but if they're loud enough, it would piss me off too. I lived in a neighborhood once where teenagers rode dirt bike with no mufflers up an down the street. I moved because of them, I was only there a month. The ******* with a gun confronting little kids was wrong, there are other ways to address problems like that. But that dad letting his kids ride in the street is an issue too. In a congested neighborhood like that, I don't think that's appropriate, but that's just me. Can't be much worse than a basketball hoop! These old people around here sometimes babysit there grand kids, toddlers. They can be noisy, but surprisingly they don't bother me, they have no ill intent, not like the adults. I'm sensitive to noise, so I guess it depends on how loud they were.

#20 ·
All i can say it's a good thing i wasn't one of those kids and had my father come out to confront him. I hope this guy gets a nice long prison sentence to think about what he did.

#22 ·
I have no problems with kids riding those things as long as:

1,- They wear helmet for their own protection
2.- Have a muffler on the engine to keep the noise down
3.- Ride the devices at a reasonable speed (They are in residential street, usually the speed limit is around 30)
4.- An authorized adult is supervising the kids.

My grandsons have toys that they use to ride on the streets, I makes sure that the above rules are observed, never had a complaint from any of my neighbors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.