National Gun Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is going to take some getting used to but ok, I'm for change when it's good
What do you guys think of the change?

Edit: I've seen another thread about the same subject but I no longer know how to delete this one so....

·
Keep calm & return fire!
12,916 Posts
I said in another thread... Its different. Will take some getting used to.
When the change was made on the other forum I was on the members went Ape chit.
A few months in and everyone is used to it an zipping around just like they did with the old software.
There are some things I like about this SW better than the old and vice versa.
At the end of the day we'll all get used to it. I dont see it as a reason to run for the door though.
Give it time.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
i am slowly getting to like it after the initial shock.......still getting use to navagate, but i can actually visually see everything better.....everything is coming up "article quality" in print and visuals just like when i click on a yahoo news article.
now if i can just get it to stop putting squiggly red lines under everything i type......it does not like my spelling errors nor does it like my .......dot......"break in a sentence" pause for effect system i favor.

Reactions: Kobs

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah the dark mode is a lot better for old er eyes :D

Loads a lot faster too

Reactions: Mad Scientist

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad.

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread. :)

- Cricket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.