National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's tough to see a young entertainer go this way! Kinda shows you what happens when someone who HAD BEEN at the top of their game ... is brought down ... in an ugly way! A good lesson for some of us, perhaps, eh? ..... NOT ME, of course! :eek:

Reminds me of jackels bringing down a calf - maybe not the best analogy, but certainly one that brings much blood to mind!

Harshest Words Saved for Britney's Body!

NEW YORK (AP) - The consensus is clear: Britney Spears performed like she was sloshing blindfolded through mud at MTV's Video Music Awards. No one disputes that the troubled pop princess royally mangled her much-heralded comeback.

But what about the nastiest comments of all - those about her body? "Lard and Clear," read Monday's headline in the New York Post. "The bulging belly she was flaunting was SO not hot," wrote E! Online. And so on.

Was it fair? Did Spears, lest we forget a mother of two, deserve to be held up against the standard of her once fantastically toned abs, sculpted by sessions of 1,000 tummy crunches? Or was she asking for it by choosing that unforgiving black-sequined bikini?

(I've never worn an unforgiving black-sequined bikini, in my life! :lol: :lol: :lol:)

The rest can be found at;
http://apnews.myway.com//article/200709 ... 2AVG1.html

·
Registered
957 Posts
FOO-FOO....I have always like women with a little extra, no boney broads for me, I think she looks fine. Never cared anything 'bout her music though.

·
Beretta 92 Fanatic
547 Posts
I saw the beginning of the show - Her act was a joke - Her lack of dancing was a joke - she was lip syncing and she didn't even try to atch up her mouth to it. And no, given all that has come out about her. In the shape she is in (compared to the past), she should have worn something else. The whole thing was BAD....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yesterday was a revealing day, and not just because of her.

First and foremost, Brittney does NOT have the body to wear that outfit. I would say that she's fat, because she's not. But, her body is no longer toned. If you're going to dress like a tramp, you better have the body to back it up. She needs to do about a jillion sit-ups and do something about those flabby arms. Otherwise, she should put on clothes like the rest of us.

Second of all, I never thought she could sing before. She's a bubble-gum pop "artist" and she's quickly outgrowing that genre.

But, what was most revealing, and having nothing DIRECTLY to do with her, is that my wife turned on Entertainment Tonight and the whole show -- FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK -- is all about Anna Nicole Smith's baby and the fact that she's turned one.

This is a kid that I predict will wind up dead before she's 18. Why? Just like Lindsay Lohan, just like Paris Hilton, just like Brittney, it is the constant 24/7 media attention. The only difference is that these other three grew up in some semblance of a home environment. But, mark my words, this kid will kill herself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts