·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one who raps.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I would say PAris Hilton, Brittany Spears, J-Lo, Have of the American Idol Tryouts, ummmm and I think that is it.

Most women singers. :oops:

G

·
owtlaw said:
Any one who raps.

Couldn't agree more. These guys are not singers, they have zero talent. There are two kinds of music I refuse to listen to, and that is opera and rap. I can deal with most anything else.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Travis said:
I would say PAris Hilton, Brittany Spears, J-Lo, Have of the American Idol Tryouts, ummmm and I think that is it.

Most women singers. :oops:
I agree with the first part, but the second?!?! :| I assume that's just a personal preference 'cause there are some great female vocalists out there.............

I can't stand rap, or that hard metal music that sounds like someone screaming.......... :shock: What is the point?!?!?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I agree, I can't get into that Gangsta Rap crap. Think they do it just to give society a "Fu...you!"

Its angry music, if you want to call it music, and anger is not what we need to promote in our society.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
If you look at the vast wealth these rappers like "50 Cent", "Eminem", and "Snoop Dog" have achieved, it tells you what the youth of America is spending it's money on. It's not so much the "music", but the large market for it that scares me. But I do agree it stinks. I would rather have a root canal without novocain, than listen to that slop. Bill T.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
That whole baggy pants image is against the grain of society. ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts