National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sales Rep
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beneficial Products, Inc. is offering the most effective noise-reducing ear plugs in the world for a promotional price of $1.95 at www.earplugsonline.com. Our Mighty Plugs have one of the best noise reduction ratings on the market, the same pair can be used for months at a time, the plugs won't come loose while you're wearing them, and they won't make your ears hurt no matter how long you wear them because they're extremely soft, moldable, and they custom-fit to your ear.

We have an almost unbelievable 99% customer reorder rate, which gives you some idea how much our customers love these ear plugs. We're a favorite of recreational shooters, hunters, law enforcement and the military, so any feedback from members who have been using our ear plugs for years is more than welcome. We're certain that we offer the best ear plugs in the world and that no other product comes close on either quality or price, so your satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed. Come check us out at www.earplugsonline.com today and take advantage of this promotional offer.

Feedback is always welcome, and please feel free to ask any questions you have about our premium quality ear plugs. We're very much looking forward to meeting all your hearing protection needs, and thanks from all of us at Beneficial Products Inc. and www.earplugsonline.com. NRR 34.jpg

·
Sales Rep
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Some have inquired about how these work in the field, so I just thought I'd direct you to some recent reviews that have come from some very well respected individuals in the gun forum community:

From your own two favorite NGF moderators:

http://www.nationalgunforum.com/showthread.php?26551-Worlds-Greatest-Earplugs-Field-Test
"This was the first time I can remember when I didn't use my electronic muffs. I simply didn't need them. There was no problem with noise or pressure and it was much easier to get a cheek weld without external muffs."

http://www.nationalgunforum.com/showthread.php?26432-Free-ear-plugs-for-all-NGF-moderators
"They fit and moulded quite nicely, like swimmers earplugs. They do not give you that "pressure" that foam plugs produce as they try to expand against the ear canal walls. I ran around work for a few hours on a forklift (no suspension) and they never lost their seal."

Recent review and 5-star rating from firearmstalk.com: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f100/bpi-natural-earplugs-40399/

"Let me succinctly sum it up:

They are comfortable
They work for 95% of my handgun shooting needs
They are comfortable
They are not indexed (no right or left, up or down)
They are comfortable
Work fine with ear muffs for my loud gun needs
They are comfortable
They are reusable (from the website “… each pair can be worn from 35-60 times and more”)
They are comfortable
They are a great value (~2% of the cost of my silicon plugs!)
And did I mention they are comfortable?"

Reviews from other moderators and forum members are welcome and appreciated. Looking forward to your feedback.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Alright, you got me. I ordered some to try out. I wear ear plugs at work way more than I'd like. Comfort seems to be an afterthought of most manufacturers. If they are as comfortable as you advertise I'll be back for more.

·
Sales Rep
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, you got me. I ordered some to try out. I wear ear plugs at work way more than I'd like. Comfort seems to be an afterthought of most manufacturers. If they are as comfortable as you advertise I'll be back for more.
@AGust82: Thank you so much for your business. Once you receive your order, we'd really appreciate it if you'd put our plugs through a thorough field test and report your experience with them back to everyone else.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
I've been using my new ear plugs for a week now, very happily. It's hard to describe what they are like. Not the traditional foam plug you jam down your ear canal. More of a seal on the outside of the canal. Works as well as any other I've used but more comfortable. A good alternative for people who fear putting plugs in too far/getting stuck. These sit mostly outside the inner ear. I've recommended them to a lot of co-workers. They kind of self-advertise. Looks a little funny in your ear so people will ask what it is. As cheap or cheaper than the "good" ones you buy at Home Depot.

·
Sales Rep
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback and all the business you've been bringing our way. We always love to hear from our customers, so please feel free to post reviews. Also, if anyone has any questions they'd like answered, just ask away.

Happy to hear that you all seem to like our ear plugs so much. For those of you who have PM'd about bulk orders, all the information on our bulk pricing discounts for NGF members can be found here:

http://www.nationalgunforum.com/showthread.php?26571-Discounted-Bulk-Pricing-for-NGF-Members

Thanks again from all of us at Beneficial Products Inc. and www.earplugsonline.com

·
Sales Rep
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been using my new ear plugs for a week now, very happily. It's hard to describe what they are like. Not the traditional foam plug you jam down your ear canal. More of a seal on the outside of the canal. Works as well as any other I've used but more comfortable. A good alternative for people who fear putting plugs in too far/getting stuck. These sit mostly outside the inner ear. I've recommended them to a lot of co-workers. They kind of self-advertise. Looks a little funny in your ear so people will ask what it is. As cheap or cheaper than the "good" ones you buy at Home Depot.
Thanks again to all of you for all the business you've brought our way over the last couple months. It's been some time, so I just wanted to take a moment to invite everyone, especially new customers, to post their feedback and review their experiences with our Mighty Plugs.

Hope you're all enjoying Mighty Plugs as much as we hoped you would-- and if you are, please join our Facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beneficial-Products-Inc/200215409989199

Thanks so much.

·
Sales Rep
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for all the new orders. Any first time users our there have any feedback they'd like to offer?

Also, for those of you who have any additional questions about how effective our plugs are, I figured I'd pass on another five star review we just got from firearmstalk.com:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f103/beneficial-products-inc-worlds-finest-na-46253/

·
Sales Rep
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More 5 Star Reviews

Just wanted to share a few more reviews we've gotten from other gun forum members-- seems Mighty Plugs can only get 5 star reviews these days:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f103/beneficial-products-inc-worlds-finest-na-46253/

‎"I had an opportunity to try [Mighty Plugs] out at a competition this past weekend and wow! They were easy to insert and stayed soft enough to keep the ear sealed... I found the sound blocking to be better than any other plugs I have tried. When I put my set of muffs on over them it was like I was in my own silent world... I have no plans to use any other plugs except these going forward."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts