National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the range today and while waiting for a friend to arrive I was reviewing all the magazines that were laying on the table.

A new magazine caught my eye and I thought about "shenine!" The name of the magazine is "women & guns!" It is associated with the Second Amendment Foundation http://www.saf.org.

To contact the magazine directly the website listed is http://www.womenandguns.com

Address is:

Women & Guns
PO Box 35
Buffalo, NY 14205-0035
716-885-6408

The articles in the magazine were well written and interesting. Many would be of interest to both men and women. This is a smart move on behalf of The Second Amendmant Foundation since half of all voters are female in this country.

I just thought that this information might be of interest to our female members.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SheNine said:
Thank you for thinking about me - I did subscribe to that one! ;) The first one I got was pretty good........

Did you check out the website and join their forum??

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I tried to actually trade banners with them and they never responded. I would love to have their banner on the forum. Great organization.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
SheNine said:
Thank you for thinking about me - I did subscribe to that one! ;) The first one I got was pretty good........

Did you check out the website and join their forum??

Been a member for a while, but they're kind of boring! Not enough handsome men like this forum ;) :mrgreen:

G

·
Travis said:
I tried to actually trade banners with them and they never responded. I would love to have their banner on the forum. Great organization.
Did you try calling them or was this strictly via e-mail? I would keep trying if I was you, that would be great for the site.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The womenandguns.com forum is very large with over 3,000 members, so its been around for a while! ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SheNine said:
glennc said:

Are you guys trying to get rid of me?!?!? ;) ;) ;)

Of course not, just giving you info about other resources that are available. You inquired about training that is why I responded. I stumbled on the women and guns mag and then the forum.
I joined so I could chat once in a while with all the babes but then realized that is mostly men over their trying to find cute girls. ;)

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
LOL! I was just kidding.... you guys will not get rid of me so easily!!! :mrgreen:

I like that Women and Guns forum, and check in there every now and then and have gained some useful information. But I prefer the banter that goes on in this forum. You guys are fun to hang out with, and I enjoy the interaction........ :-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SheNine said:
LOL! I was just kidding.... you guys will not get rid of me so easily!!! :mrgreen:

I like that Women and Guns forum, and check in there every now and then and have gained some useful information. But I prefer the banter that goes on in this forum. You guys are fun to hang out with, and I enjoy the interaction........ :-B-:
Do you go by the same handle over there?

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
SheNine said:

Do you go by the same handle over there?

No - SheB61

1 - 13 of 13 Posts