National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned and fired, 5 EAA Witness pistols of different configs and calibers over the years. My opion of them as a group is that they are GREAT handguns, after a bit of breakin or feed ramp polishing, recoil spring replacement, magazine tuning. Once these babies start to humm, they sing!. Hey, I trush them so much that I sold a .45ACP Polymer Compact to my Brother-in-law as a house defense piece. I, of course, broke it in and proofed it before selling to him, but that is how much I trust these fine guns. Discussion of the Witness pistols naturally leads to the CZ-75 Series, but that should be a separate topic.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've shot a few of these EAAs and I like them. I especially like the fact that they come in 38 super and i don't have to spend an arm and a leg to own one.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
The are very nice looking pistols. I have never talked to anyone that owned one. Thanks for the post and the good review. Any pictures to post?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sig,
Now that I've found out how to post pics, I'll post a couple very soon. Glad to share.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts