National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
That ain't no Wisconsin cow. Wisconsin has state statutes against bovine strip clubs.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Here is what you would find in San Francisco!

G

·
:cool: --listen sig I was in San Francisco on Labor Day weekend, Embarkadero, Fishermans wharf and pier 39--

--Man, I didn't see ANY COWS, just georgeous Blonds with tank tops and shorts, a lot of really beautiful women--

sig232 said:
Here is what you would find in San Francisco!

-- :i: :i: --JIMBO

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
JIMBO said:
:cool: --listen sig I was in San Francisco on Labor Day weekend, Embarkadero, Fishermans wharf and pier 39--

--Man, I didn't see ANY COWS, just georgeous Blonds with tank tops and shorts, a lot of really beautiful women--

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Jimbo, if you really looked close you would see that those were not women! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
sig232 said:
JIMBO said:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Jimbo, if you really looked close you would see that those were not women! ;)
:arrow: HEY :!: I saw a couple of those not wimmin' in Wichita last Wednesday :!:
I just don't understand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts