National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must have received 10 of these letters over the last several years... This time it's from Wilson Combat

Font Paper Terrestrial plant Document Paper product

Letter goes on to say the bad guys got my credit card info when I checked out (I had purchased a thumb break 1911 holster from them)

·
Aim true !
13,997 Posts
I like to use paypal when i can. It gives you cushion. Another one i started using is sezzle. They are a buy now pay later plan no interest. Bass pro/Cabalas takes them.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
31,882 Posts
Having worked in IT for over 30+ years, I suspect that a lot of these companies that have these breaches, hire indians (dot, not feather) to do their IT work. Encrypting data isn't hard, unless you don't have a clue about what you are doing. Which fits the profile of every indian programmer I ever worked with.

·
Registered
17,324 Posts
Indian and Pakistani job applicants are very prone to stretching truths on resume's and in job interviews.

Too many people in our "world/nation", not enough jobs!
Have you ever noticed that most scam callers seem to originate from these people as well. Funny how they always have American type names like Bob. I wonder if some of these IT workers are actually responsible for some of these breaches by installing some sort of door to get it or selling passwords?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts