National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you head out to those New Year Eve parties will you pack a carry gun?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
We usually stay home on "Amateur Night", but if we were going anywhere...HELL YES we'd be carrying!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm 50, like gunrnr said, we stay home on amateur night. My wife and I will both be carrying around the house and if we go anywhere.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
We are staying home. Firearms are readily available.

If I plan on imbibing alcohol I do not carry.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do think I will get into the booze and stay at home. Heck I may arm myself to the teeth and wander around the house in my BVDs :lol:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
sig232 said:
I do think I will get into the booze and stay at home. Heck I may arm myself to the teeth and wander around the house in my BVDs :lol:

Pics, we NEED pics. :lol: :lol:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GonBalistik said:
sig232 said:

Ah!Ha! I thought you were lurking! That was just candy to draw you out of hidng. ;) ;)
Ok here is my picture:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
I like candy, got any little boy? :D :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
GonBalistik said:
sig232 said:

Your just as nasty as Shenine. :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i:
LOL

Be carefull what you ask for around here. You never know what some of us may post up. ;)

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Thanks for the compliment, Outlaw!!!! :i: :i: :-B-:

Sig, the eyesight isn't as good as it used to be, pretty tiny pic, if you ask me.. :lol:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

G

·
Since MADD, new years just hasn't been the same! I joined DAMM (drunks against mad mothers) but nobody seems go give a damn so I just stay home and sip a little Crown and watch everybody else do the same thing I used to do. Do I miss it? Sometimes. Hell yes! But I don't miss the hassle and the hangovers. ;)
We will enjoy a great steak dinner at our favorite steak house instead one day this week.

LET'S HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND VOTE AGAINST THE GUN GRABBERS!!!!!! :-B-:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts