National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody,

I decided to buy Ekol Jackal Dual 9mm P.A.K. blank gun.
Since i opened similar thread about other blank gun i decided to make separate thread,because I wanted to ask about ammo for it this time.
I want this gun to be quiet so it can be used indoors.
I found that Half Load ammo could make this happen.
However,only shop that ships this ammo overseas (Europe) is selling this ammo:
https://maxarmory.com/products/half-load-380-blanks-1-box-50-rounds?variant=36902055885
You can noticed it says ''REVOLVER'' ammo.
However,I need 9mm for pistol,not revolvers.
Do you guys know is there some other shop that ships Half Load ammo for handguns overseas?
I'm looking for last 4 days,so if you have any info,help is very much appreciated.

EDIT:in your opinion,is it possible to use ''normal'' blank ammo for shooting in apartment (in winter months) without alarming your neighbors?
I live in very urban area and shooting alley is closed in winter months.
That is the only reason i need half load (quiet) ammo-to shoot few round once a week.
I have airsoft handgun,and i have Hatsan 135 air rifle which is pretty loud,BUT is the normal 9mm P.A.K. much,much louder then that air rifle?
Since I'm novice in world of guns,I'm asking for your suggestion.

Kind regards

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Why would you want to fire a blank pistol inside your apartment? What would you be shooting at?
Anything that needs shooting at deserves being shot with a real gun and real ammunition.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I love to shoot indoors sometimes,when is New Years Eve,or football matches,or just when i feel that,let's say ''urge''.
Since it's a blank gun,It doesn't need aiming.I shoot in front of me just like real gun,but without a projectile.

EDIT:Does half load ammo for semi-automatic pistols even exist?
All i found was for revolvers...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope,I'm not kidding.

gvaldeg1 thanks for info.
Too bad half load doesn't exist,at least not for semi-auto pistols.

·
Aim true !
11,304 Posts
:mad2:

·
Aim true !
11,304 Posts
I can see the police writing a citation for disorderly conduct.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Pistols (semi auto) usually uses the bullet to slide the next round in the chamber. Unless you use specific elongated crimped blanks or casings with a rounded end (like a massive crimp on a regular casing) they will not function properly. The round has to slide up the feed ramp. Those (in the pic) with just a primer would give you the sound of a blank

100142i_ts.jpg Edit: Not enough power to rack the slide though so back to square 1
The real blanks are made with just enough powder to rack the slide but the sound will surely have your neighbor call the cops loll

Reactions: Chris Redfeld
1 - 10 of 10 Posts