Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Those are damn funny!! :-B-: :-B-:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Maser said:
Cute I guess if that's what you want your kid to wear. :D
Now isn't that interesting, all the old farts think it's funny. The young guy seems offended. Hmmm...We have here an example of differing perceptions between age groups. ...and you thought we were all fuddy-duddys, huh?

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
gunrnr said:
Maser said:
Cute I guess if that's what you want your kid to wear. :D
Now isn't that interesting, all the old farts think it's funny. The young guy seems offended. Hmmm...We have here an example of differing perceptions between age groups. ...and you thought we were all fuddy-duddys, huh?

I agree that they are super funny, but I certainly wouldn't put any of my children in them!

That being said, when my son was a baby we bought him a t-shirt that said: "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Mommy!" :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
SheNine said:
I agree that they are super funny, but I certainly wouldn't put any of my children in them!

That being said, when my son was a baby we bought him a t-shirt that said: "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Mommy!" :mrgreen:
Either you bought that for him or he is sucking up for a new bicycle...I saw the picture you put up of yourself, yes you are cute. But that kid is working you....BIG TIME! :mrgreen:

I watched my niece go at a wall with magic markers when she was 6. Did a wonderful Jackson Pollack all over the white wall. Just as I was going to move in on her, she looked at the wall, said "Uh-oh!" when the brain cells clicked back in. Then in big red letters wrote on the wall "I LOVE MOMMY" and turned to go outside and play.

I never heard a word about it from my sister.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts