Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,708 Posts
ETW, Makarov
CZ82

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
S&W 6906

Had one back in the early 90's when they first came out. It was a good 'off-duty' gun. Accurate and reliable.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I like the Makarov TYPES and my CZ82. I also like most of the S&W revolvers - I have or have owned a few.
I've owned four S&W Semis - not too bad , but not the best either, in my opinion. I had a 915 that wouldn't shoot groups so traded it in on a EAA Witness 9mm which far outshot it. All my S&W semis had mechanical problems of one sort or another. I think the S&W revolvers are top notch, the semis - not quite as highly rated.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Thanks, Rev...I got the 63 from a friend - who bought it for his wife - who didn't like it - so it sat in the safe for 20 years - with 50 rounds through it. I've put about 100 more through it since. It came with the box, tags, book, even the waxed wrapping paper - it's a good shooter.

Baldy - looks like we have similar tastes in at least two areas. I like that 19-4 - do you shoot it much?

·
Registered
177 Posts
The CZs fit my hands better than most autos. I also am a fan of the SW 4513. My favorites though all have a rampant horsey on them.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Those are all pieces of junk! And they are all inherently unsafe for anyone to own or use.

Send them to me immediatly and I will lift your burden of those nasty guns.

Thank you. :i:

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Hello Mr Magnum. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Been real busey this past summer and havn't got out much at all. When I am going to the range on a steady bases the old 19-4 goes about every other trip. I always take one gun for pure fun. I got a good accurate load for it and I enjoy it a bunch. The PA-63 was bought for my father in law about six years ago. He never shot a box of shells through it. I am going to have to take it with me one day. I sure do like that CZ-82 you got. I had one some years ago and they are good little pistols. :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts