National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering who has kids on this forum and what their ages were for a upcoming christmas giveaway. I was thinking of having one for ages 0-10 and another for 11-17. I am just courious since I do not know the members on this board as well as another board. My wife and I don't have any kids and we allways do things for others at christmas and I am just in the planning stages for this christmas. I know that this is a gun forum but since I work at Walt Disney World, I can go a different direction on the giveaway for the younger kids. Any ideas?

·
Registered
761 Posts
I dont have kids. Kids irritate me to no end.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
We have a 25-yr old son - who is out of the house and is currently looking to purchase his first handgun.
Our daughter is 14. Neither of whom frequents this forum. This is mommy's playground............. :twisted:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Don't have "kids" my 4 sons are grown men now ages 27,28,32,35 and 4 grandaughters ages 3,4,6, and 16.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
shipwreck said:
gjshaw said:
Shipwreck- very cute baby, now its time to make a playmate for it.
Sorry - he's the one and only... :mrgreen:

That's what I said too. Twenty months later out popped the second. Never say never unless you have a surgical proceedure- I sure as hell did after the second.
But I wouldn't take 100 zillion for that second. He is now proudly ending his third trip to the sandbox.
He's a helluva man.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
shipwreck said:
gjshaw said:
Shipwreck- very cute baby, now its time to make a playmate for it.
Sorry - he's the one and only... :mrgreen:
You can always practice!! :twisted:

He's the cutest little thing I've seen in a long time...... Must be you and your wife's pride and joy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
screw kids their annoying little brats. I rather spend that money on a new toy then put it on something that will eventually piss me off to the point where I have a stroke!. just my .02 cents. no offense to anyone who are daddy, moomies.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ccw said:
screw kids their annoying little brats. I rather spend that money on a new toy then put it on something that will eventually piss me off to the point where I have a stroke!. just my .02 cents. no offense to anyone who are daddy, moomies.
That's got to be a sarcastic remark... :twisted:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
glennc said:
ccw said:

I sure hope so.......... I think ccw is just having a bad day!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
My son will be 21 on the 25th of this month! He lives and works in CA so I will not see him for his birthday but will send a card and some bucks. Its a big one, 21 and I think the plan is to go to Reno to try gambling and drinking for the first time in a bar.

·
Banned
818 Posts
SheNine said:
glennc said:
ccw said:

I sure hope so.......... I think ccw is just having a bad day!

As a daddy of an almost 17 month old boy and big brother to a little punk ass 9 year old brother, I can honestly say that kids can be a pain in the ass. My son has kept me up countless nights crying and he's pukes on me countless times and plays sniper with me while I change his diaper. When I was living at home, my brother was one of them kids who used to follow me and my friends around and always try to be like me. Also he had the loudest mouth and most annoying laugh I ever heard in my life!

However, in the end, they're just kids! May be annoying, but they're our future and sure entertaining to watch grow up. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts