National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a SIG P226 NAVY 9mm. While it is a fine piece, I have an old P228 which I love. I would trade the 226 in a heart beat.

I like the looks of the CZ but, which one do I need?

I am left handed, want a sturdy frame, good DA/SA trigger and good mag capacity.

I have always used steel frames until Glock ruined me on poly guns but I really do not have any idea of how well alloy frames stand up to lots of use.

So, I need help! Which CZ fits the specs? Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get the cz75spo1 its either single action only or you can let it down to the half cock and get the standard DA/SA and the best parts......... 19 round mags standard and full length steel dustcover with light rail. there is literally no flip from this gun. ive won a few ipsc matches shooting limited minor with it.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Personal opinion, as a southpaw -- I carried an IMI Baby Eagle in .40 S&W for about 3 yrs and loved it. I haven't yet fired any of their compacts (and I really need to), but the IMI filled the bill for me, including the ambi safety and easy controls for us correct-handed folks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if your a south paw get the 85 its ambedextrious and you can change the magazine release to the other side

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats a good one to. i prefer the big brother.

check out the latest issue of handgunner for a great write up on the weapon

·
Registered
338 Posts
DEFINITELY get the CZ 75 new stainless steel. It has ambi safety. The CZ 75 is the best 9mm on the market, and it will last forever....very accurate and reliable. I have a 75B in nickel, and I am ordering one in SS. It's too good a gun to only have one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts