National Gun Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's summer and it's supposed to be warm but it's been a couple of days now where I'm almost happy not to go out at all, Temps have been in the 90's and today as I write this the thermometer shows a few degrees shy of 100F and humidity in the mid 40's, this is Canada we're not supposed to have Texas temps lol
Thank god for air conditioning (y)

·
AZHerper
3,654 Posts
High today will be another 110 or greater. Within the next few days it's going to reach 118 or 119. That is really HOT!

·
Aim true !
9,997 Posts
Were getting a break today. 80 is the forecasted high. It's cloudy too. Planing on some plinking finally.

Reactions: Kobs

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm a tree hugger. I live in Florida, in the woods, and it's 88 degrees, as we speak.

Maybe there's something to that whole "we should grow more trees" thing.

Just sayin' . . .

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It went up a little we're officially over 100 degrees 🥵

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
I am unsure.
Seems warmer than normal. The weather thingy says we are about 3 degrees above normal.
Maybe this is an age thing? Also I do not remember sweating very much and I worked in the elements a lot.
Now I come in, my sweat rag and hat are soaked.
I get up early and try to be done by noon.
I remember on the masonry crew, that is how it was done also.

·
Super Moderator
11,174 Posts
It's been topping 100F here the last few days. Pretty early in the year to be this hot. Ugh.

And it's monsoon season so the humidity is up, too.

--Wag--

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,274 Posts
there is an awful lot of hot headed dems runnin- muck now-a-days maybe it's coming from them

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Yeah it's been a scorcher for us up here. Even at work they are trying to get our hours down so we aren't out in it as long. Only had 49 hours this week compared to my usual 55-57 this time of year. Even though Friday was the hottest day it felt much better than wed/thurs. because the humidity was much higher on those day. I think i can speak for Kobs here being we're almost neighbors. We know it gets hotter in other areas but i think we feel it more because of the wild temps differences we feel during the year. It's pretty common to have temps 100 degrees(or more) apart in a 6 month period. Just this past spring we had ice and 80 degree temps in the same week. I want to move where is 70 degrees most of the year with moderate rain. where is that exactly?

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
Went and shot some skeet yesterday - actual temp was 93, heat index was 104 - that was official; actual in the open field with the sun reflecting off the grass and concrete was 102, making the heat index closer to 115. 4 pints of water and no peeing involved; humidity was a "dry" 62%. Today and tomorrow temps are to be between 97 and 102. I cannot imagine folks living here 100 years ago before AC and working in the tobacco and cotton fields and then going home where it was just as hot..........

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
Square Target2 "Where is that?"
Hawaii and The western side of the cascade mountain range are two candidates.
They have both been over run by communists.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts