National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here all by my lonesome and no one is answering me.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Sorry folks, I was working! We are doing Inventory and "God Forbid" I have to work about a 40 hour week to cover for the full time people that are doing the organizing and counting.

So I for one was not posting. I can't speak for the others, maybe getting ready for "trick or treat day" and making costumes.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I was on for a while on Saturday, but then we went to a friends house for dinner in the evening. Yesterday I had a bunch of school stuff to organize and some washing. And Hubby was hogging this computer when he wasn't reloading................ ;)

Weekends it's hard for me to spend a lot of time online as I have family obligations :mrgreen:

G

·
:cool: --Sorry, I've been a little busy, preping my garage for my trailer--

--You know, rearrangong tools/tables/ storage cabs-etc--

-- --Shenine-- --JIMBO

G

·
Number 2 son is back from the sandbox, had a welcome home bash in Sumter (Shaw AFB) over the weekend, still playing catch up.
He still had his M4, hadn't been back on base to turn it in. Neat rifle. First time I've ever held one. Would have liked to fire it but he's a hard ass- against the rules for a civilian. OhmyGod! Just a 3 rounder.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Zulu7 said:
I'm here all by my lonesome and no one is answering me.

Uhmmm.. I'm over here.

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Where is everyone?
I'm in Texas. I'm not sure where everyone else is. Seems like Oregon, North Carolina, Florida, etc.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I'm in Arizona.

G

·
I drop by and look around now and then, but don't see a great amount of stuff that intrest me.
Like things happing on the other side of the country that doesn't have any affect on me right now. When It does, if ever I'll take care of it then.
I get all the news and Political crap off the news so seeing it on a forum like this doesn't strike my fancy much.

As for the forum, well I started my deer hunting season today and didn't see anything but some tree rats. And mo-skeeters. Had to ware a net.
I am using My hand loads to hunt with.
When I get a deer I'll let y'all know, I'll put it in the approaite categore.

I may even look at speel check or mr webster ever now and then :lol: :roll: :--- :---
Loadit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts