National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I emailed them and all they said was "We do not offer these slides or barrels for retail sale. For more updates and news on our firearms or future availability of parts please visit our website or call 800-331-0852 for more information on our products."

· Keep calm & return fire!
14,195 Posts
I emailed them and all they said was "We do not offer these slides or barrels for retail sale."
Unfortunately then you are going to have a very hard time sourcing slides. I dont recall ever seeing M&P slides for sale. Admittedly I've never really looked either.

You could check gun broker. you may get lucky but I think you're going to have a very hard time finding one.
Also, you can buy a complete gun for pretty close to what just the slide would likely cost you. (and that would be my advice, just buy a complete gun)

· Registered
17,542 Posts
Does yours have a problem or are you just looking for a spare? If you have some sort of problem with it they should sell or give(depending on the problem and warranty) you one but you'll probably have to send in the old one and possibly the gun too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.