National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite weapon in all of history?
For me, I’m just a fan of the 1911 in all it’s versions. because it's classic.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I was going to say as much as some hates surveys these are survey questions spaced out over time.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,410 Posts
I like my semi auto P-226 from Sig Sauer cause in all the time i've had it I never had one failure of any kind but now, after a few years of shooting I think i've changed my mind and I would rather say REVOLVER S&W model 460 cause it's friggin awesome in every way I can think of

·
Aim true !
10,073 Posts
I like em all, 'Cause they go bang bang bang pew pew pew.......................... 😁

·
Keep calm & return fire!
11,345 Posts
Life is full of choices.
You chose to respond or not respond to a thread.
No one makes you.

If you don't like or appreciate someones questions... don't reply.

On topic... I don't know that I have a "favorite" weapon.
I do appreciate the timeless elegance of a 1911 but I don't really know that I have a favorite.

·
Super Moderator
11,198 Posts
Too many "favorites" to list.

As to the questions, they get asked on every gun forum out there from time to time.

--Wag--

·
Registered
Pistoleer
37 Posts
It's a tie between the Beretta 92 and CZ-75. Why? Because all metal, double+single action pistols are the best. ;)

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Like Wag to many to list. Current Runners are Rugers P & SR series, Anything Steyr and FN`s FNX series I run a gambit of Saturday Night Specials like SCCY, HiPoint, Jennings, Boa, Raven. just something about those "THROW AWAY" maybe was all dad and grandad could afford, however without those I would have never been able to shoot as a kid.

Reactions: Kobs

·
Keep calm & return fire!
11,345 Posts
^^^ what on Gods green earth does that have to do with the topic of this thread? ^^^

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
I only own guns, not weapons, so my favorite maker would be Perazzi and their MX-8 shotgun - in a high grade, of course.
Why? Because they make one of the best target guns ever made.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Of a lately my favorite brand of pistol has become the Canik from Turkey. I got the first one in October and now own three of them. The trigger is fantastic.

·
Aim true !
10,073 Posts
Caniks are sweet. We have a few Canik owners here.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Maybe if enough people reply "Bersa", "Lorcin", and "Jiminez", some jackhole legislator will
pass a bill, making these POSs illegal :D

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
I think the Chipmonk Tacticool and the Cricket are about the sweetest assault weapons available. Supreme firepower in a compact size. Nobody messes with you when you’re carrying one of those.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts