National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and what kind of mileage does it get ??

Mine is a 2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S and it gets 38 MPG, no matter how I drive it.

Doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2002is300. It is a Toyota Supra platform, running gear, 2JZ straght 6 engine with a Corolla body and Lexus nameplate. Best of both worlds. Runs 142 mph flat out and gets 26 mpg at 70. Working on my second 100k.

·
Registered
648 Posts
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Short bed. Cummins Diesel. 22 MPG freeway 17 around town.

·
Registered
569 Posts
2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100, approx. 45mpg.

My back-up driver...2000 TransAm WS6. never checked MPG.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2000 Jimmy Encore - terrible gas milage - I don't keep track - just keep the tank full
whenever it's half empty. I'd imagine it's around 16/13 Mpg.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/16335.shtml

I'd probably dump her but she's a great little 4x4 buggy that I use for getting around
on a local mountain ranch. It's got very strong AC for the desert, as well. I'll run it's wheels off and then look around for something else. I don't care much for prestige cars anymore - been there and done that - car's just a tool for me.
:mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The one I drive every day is my '97 Chevy crew cab. The wife has a new F150 supercab that I get to drive only when she needs gas................. ;) ;) :--- :---

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
'98 Silverado Sportside one owner (me) gets about 18 knockin around the country and about 22 on the highway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man, thats purty. My '97 ain't that clean. I've owned it since it was a year old and have worked out of it since. :--- :--- :--- :---

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Not the best picture (camera phone) but it is pretty clean for being 9+ years old. Runs great and only has 117,000 miles on her. I'll sell her and get a new one before I retire. :-B-:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We kept our '97 when we bought the new truck and now I drive it. It is my all time favorite pickup, and I have owned many. Has 350,000 + miles on it and have done nothing to it other than two fuel pumps, two alts. and one starter. Good truck. :--- :--- :--- :---

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
I'll get another one and it'll be a Chevy. May not get there first, but I'll get there. :D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
My daily driver is an older Lexus 300 with over 124K on the clock. It gets about 26 mpg on the highway! Its a V-6 and a sweet car to drive.

The Harley gets 45-50 mpg and the sporty Jag XKE does 24 mpg on the highway. 4.0 V-8

1 - 15 of 15 Posts