National Gun Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I get it, sorry if it sounded like I was going into a political rant, I'm young, passionate, and just getting into politics. For technical videos, I don't know, you'll have to go there and serch for yourself.

Unrelated Update: I'm about to go out and test fire my Marlin Model 24 that I bought for 140 bucks on a test rig with a Big-Brain-high-tech string system, seems enough safe, nothings broken, I'll be using a low brass, lead 8 pellet, target load.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I get it, sorry if it sounded like I was going into a political rant, I'm young, passionate, and just getting into politics. For technical videos, I don't know, you'll have to go there and serch for yourself.

Unrelated Update: I'm about to go out and test fire my Marlin Model 24 that I bought for 140 bucks on a test rig with a Big-Brain-high-tech string system, seems enough safe, nothings broken, I'll be using a low brass, lead 8 pellet, target load.
No harm done. I'm extremely conservative, but just tired of all the politics, and posts on gun and car forums going sideways with it.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts