National Gun Forum banner

481 - 500 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
That looks like a nice set-up! I have used the Hornady rig for turning necks..and it works, but that looks like a lot better.
Honestly it's a awesome tool but I can't recommended it unless you do serious large amounts of brass. Very cost prohibitive.

If you get up to Raton you will love it.....It's my favorite range by far. Scenery is second to none. The wind there can be brutal at the 1000yrd line. You gotta shoot the big White Buffalo at 1123yrds. It took me four shots to hit it offhand with a 22lb rifle in a 20mph wind. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! 😁😁😁

Looks like you will be 150ish miles from Midland, there is a 1k range there...very windy they use log chains for wind flags lol

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
Just ordered another UTG bug buster 3X9-32 , had one on the kel-tek sub 2000 9mm and regretted selling it with. It's going to be awesome on the .22

·
Aim true !
9,736 Posts
I ordered a scope from Doug at cameraland for the mauser. UPS seams to be having issues. It was supposed to be here the 23rd. Then today. Now i got notice for tomorrow. It's simmons pro target with 30mm tube.

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
I picked up a set of binoculars from Academy. Nikon 10X40. I keep them near the family room windows to see what’s going on and to watch the deer, fox, coyotes and ducks out around the pond. They’re really nice and sharp vision. Total thumbs up!

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
Bastidges at Amazon did it again, paid for 2 day shipping and will get the scope (pic above) around the 3rd of July but they're not sure, it could be later pssssh! I called and told them I wanted a refund on my shipping fee, and while I was there I emptied my bag, fortunately they agreed and the refund has already appeared on my card.
It's the last thing I'll buy from Amazon till this effin covid sh** is resolved (which was part of the crap storm in my bag) lol

·
Aim true !
9,736 Posts
My wife ordered some dog accessories from amazon in April, It shows on the way. But they also refunded her. And said keep the items when they come. I ordered some hard shell cases from china. Never came had to file for help through ebay. Seller never responded. Ebay refunded me then. I think the protesters are holding up UPS too in areas. My scope from NY was updated 3 times with UPS.

·
Aim true !
9,736 Posts
Just ordered my new Lyman press. Midway has them on sale.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Bastidges at Amazon did it again, paid for 2 day shipping and will get the scope (pic above) around the 3rd of July but they're not sure, it could be later pssssh! I called and told them I wanted a refund on my shipping fee, and while I was there I emptied my bag, fortunately they agreed and the refund has already appeared on my card.
It's the last thing I'll buy from Amazon till this effin covid sh** is resolved (which was part of the crap storm in my bag) lol

I have been having good luck for the most part. last Saturday i ordered coins from 3 different people in CA, MI and AZ. 1 came on Tuesday and the others came on Thursday.
Here are 4 new ones i got recently to complete a subset of odd denomination coins. a 3 cent nickel, 3 cent silver, 2 cent copper and 20 cent seated.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #492
This really cool 3D printed mount that will let me use my iPad mini in my drone controller
(its the lighter grey piece)

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #496
Stihl makes good stuff.

·
Aim true !
9,736 Posts
Speaking of 44 mag. I loaded some yesterday along with 45 colt. Need to round off 2 ammo boxes.

481 - 500 of 503 Posts