National Gun Forum banner

461 - 480 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Thanks, that was some cool info. I was toying with the idea of getting a cheap one to use when shooting. Have it hover over the targets but in front of them to record impacts on steel or misses to determine where they are going. Depending on the caliber and how dry or wet the ground is sometimes it's difficult to see ground impacts at 300-40 yards so you can adjust sights or POA. Today would have been a perfect day as we started shooting at this basketball sized rock that sits at about 400yds out and the ground was just damp enough that we could only spot the misses about 1 in 4 or 5 shots. The hits you can see from the white rock dust from the impacts.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
Received the Mavic Air 2 this morning and charged it up, activated it and updated everything. I flew it for about an hour this afternoon.
I like it A LOT better than the Mini. I will hold on to the Mini for special uses but if I'm being honest. I dont see myself flying it over the Mavic Air 2 given the choice.

If I find that I am simply not using the mini down the road I will probably give it to my sons.

Reactions: Kobs

·
Registered
307 Posts
Finally caved and got a window-mounted AC. It's a 6,000 BTU unit from LG, it's just cooling the bedroom right now, have it set up in the room with the door closed. Most of our time at home is spent in there anyway.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
I have a 10,000 BTU in the computer room window, with a good fan pushing air in the hallway down to the living room it's pretty much keeping the whole house livable when it's 90+ outside all for less than $500

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #466
To use as a screen for my drones.

Reactions: Stamps6 and Kobs

·
Live Free
2,752 Posts
Littlefield, TX. It is a smaller town about 35 miles northwest of Lubbock. We will be closer to family in New Mexico. The moving, buying and selling homes, and the stress that goes with it are a bit tiresome right now, but we are really looking forward to this...not planning to move ever again after this.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
Congrats Warrior, take it one day at a time and think of "no more winters" loll (y)

Edit: Texas is gaining a precious pro gunner.... for a change loll

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,301 Posts
I give up, what is it River ?

·
Super Moderator
11,079 Posts
Littlefield, TX. It is a smaller town about 35 miles northwest of Lubbock. We will be closer to family in New Mexico. The moving, buying and selling homes, and the stress that goes with it are a bit tiresome right now, but we are really looking forward to this...not planning to move ever again after this.
If you're ever up in Albuquerque area or passing through on the way to Whittington Center, let me know and I'll buy ya lunch.

Congrats on the house, too!

--Wag--

·
Live Free
2,752 Posts
If you're ever up in Albuquerque area or passing through on the way to Whittington Center, let me know and I'll buy ya lunch.

Congrats on the house, too!

--Wag--
Got a daughter lives in Rio Rancho and more family in Albuquerque. We hope to be visiting more often now. I will look ya up! Thanks!

Be nice to be closer to Raton too. You ever get up there?

461 - 480 of 503 Posts