National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not quite sure of the average age of the members here - I'm not sure it matters - but I'm curious - except for 'Ninesey' - it's always optional for the ladies. :D

62yo here! You?
:cool:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:cool: -Well Zip, I'm pretty close to 65 yrs--

--I'm 6'4" tall, I weighed 218lbs when I was 30 and now 220lbs, not quite as fast as I was , nor as strong, but still good enough shape to camp, fish, hike at high altitude-I don't fight any more, but with my training and memory, I still shoot pretty good--



zipperzap said:
I'm not quite sure of the average age of the members here - I'm not sure it matters - but I'm curious - except for 'Ninesey' - it's always optional for the ladies. :D

62yo here! You?
:cool:
-- :mrgreen: :i: --JIMBO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
761 Posts
I'm going to throw a wrench into the works here.

21, and proud of it. I'll be 22 around Thanksgiving.
 

·
Harley Dude
Joined
·
14,651 Posts
This is when I was in the military and had just bought my first new car, a 1964 Volkswagon. I must have been 23 at that time and was on leave in Indiana.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
761 Posts
sig232 said:
This is when I was in the military and had just bought my first new car, a 1964 Volkswagon. I must have been 23 at that time and was on leave in Indiana.



Wow. You actually looked like a real person back then! WTH happened, Lee?
 

·
Harley Dude
Joined
·
14,651 Posts
I morphed into an old prune that is 50 lbs heavier! :eek: :eek: :lol:

This is the wife and me now many years later. I sure wish I had my teeth back! :cry:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
761 Posts
sig232 said:
I morphed into an old prune that is 50 lbs heavier! :eek: :eek: :lol:

This is the wife and me now many years later. I sure wish I had my teeth back! :cry:


Too bad I know better.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm 48 and gray. EVERY gray hair is EARNED!!!!!!! (it ain't the age, it's the miles...........)-I :--- -I :---
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
761 Posts
zipperzap said:


There's tha'kid at 21!
:cool:


Wow, Zip! I didn't think that they had color photography way back then!
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top