National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is ever evolving for me but what guns do you have on your wish list or want but don't have?

My obtainable current wish list...
Sig Sauer P365 two tone
M&P9 2.0 Compact 3.6"
H&K VP9SK

My grail guns... (I will probably never own any of these and they are simply financially unreachable for me)

Singer Manufacturing 1911
Army issued 1911
Barrett M107A1

Whats on your wish list?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Lets see a gun wish list,

1. S&W 500 With a 10 inch barrel.

2. S333 Thunderstruck.

3. Taurus Raging Bull chamberd in 45LC/410 Shotgun shells.

4. Remington V-Tac Shotgun.

I had a fifth one but it has alluded my memory at the moment.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Python 2020

FN FNX 45 Tactical

I have a lot of guns, already, though.

It’s doubtful that I’d buy anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Aim true !
9,760 Posts
My current waiting list after i stock up on reloading supplies.
SW 22 victory.
9mm revolver.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Krag-Jorgensen
Ruger No 1 in 303 Brit
CZ 75
Big Horn Armory lever action rifle in 460 S&W

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
still waiting for a few to be introduced/invented.......other than that and depending on other factors and especially financially realistic...

1. 16 ga winchester model 37
2. 20 ga iver johnson single shot.....the old American made model with good wood not the new imported one.
3. henry ar-7........strictly a moth to a flame "want"....how many more times i will get snake-bit....who knows

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,568 Posts
Barrett 50 caliber rifle
Korth revolver
Singer 1911

I'm now accepting donations so I can acquire the items on my list. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
309 Posts
My 'wish list' is too long to type out, so I'll give my current shopping list instead.

Canik TP9SFx
Sig SP2022
Winchester 1300 defender

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, to be honest, I never have a wish list for anything. If I want it, I buy it. I realize that not everyone can do that, so I understand why people have wish lists. I just bought a Sig Sauer P-238 pocket pistol, and I really like it. I also have a Sig Sauer P-938 handgun, which I also really like. I have a Beretta 96 Brigadier, .40 caliber handgun that is no longer being made, and I really like that also. I have a Beretta 9mm Nano, which I don't like, but heck, I never return anything, so I kept it, but I rarely fire it. I have two Henry Rifles....a .45 caliber long Colt replica of their original long rifle, and a .45 caliber long Colt, carbine, both of which I really like. They are both Golden Boys, meaning that they have a lot of brass on them. Last, but not least, I have a Springfield Armory M1A Loaded, which is a .308 caliber rifle, that comes with a stainless steel barrel, and a competition trigger. I have a 3X-12X scope on it, and it's fun killing targets at 200 yards. I think that I have all of the guns that I want, but if I should see another gun that I'd like to have, I will buy that one. When you are single, you don't have a wife b*tching at you because of the guns that you buy, so being single is great! I was married for 15 years, but my wife ended up running off with my best friend....well, the guy she ran off with, wasn't anyone that I knew, but I figured, since he took her off of my hands, I now consider him to be my best friend. She is his problem now. :)

·
Registered
make mine 45 acp 😎
13 Posts
Webleys - still plenty of models don't have, but the large frame semi's are calling these days o_O

some early Lee 303 bolt guns- long lee, lee metford. a RIC version o_O

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
I was married for 15 years, but my wife ended up running off with my best friend....well, the guy she ran off with, wasn't anyone that I knew, but I figured, since he took her off of my hands, I now consider him to be my best friend. She is his problem now. :)
Okay, that's hilarious!

--Wag--

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well let's see...
I always wanted a:
50bmg.. wait bought it...
Ar10 creedmore.. nope got that one to...
Winchester modle 71... found one last month nvm..
Ar15 in 223 rem, 224valk, 350 legend, 458 socom, 50 Beuwolf shoot... bought all those when I was bored...
Sako Finnbear L61.. shucks picked one up on armslist....
30.6 rem lever action... damnit got that one to...
Rem 870 with full barrel set.... oh that's right was my birthday gift to myself
Sig Sauer Cross... damnit bought one of those to....
Sitting here... when your gun safe is bigger then your bedroom guess says it all. I have a closet to just hang ar15s like coats lol

Well dang I guess then a...
5mm rem rim fire : ) if I can find one!
Ar15 .17 hornet upper
Ar15 410 upper
Winchester modle 88
Oh yeah and a Remington 11-48

Are next on my list to collect......

·
Registered
129 Posts
Some people may find this one odd but I really kind of want a FN PS90. This gun fascinates me. Almost picked one up at the first gunshow of the year but got distracted and forgot to go back the next day to get it and then the pandemic hit and all the gunshows got canceled. :(

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,310 Posts
Wish I could get a FN FNX 45 but as long as the wife is here it's on ice so......
Some day maybe if the Turd in chief doesn't ban everything that fires a projectile

Reactions: Mad Scientist
1 - 20 of 32 Posts