National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got an U/O Browning that I cant decipher the serial No,s on I,ve bin to Brownings web site and I can,t match it? she was passed down from my Father to me,so its Important...any help?. Serial:77367-S7 Thanks :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
send an email to browing repair or customer service department. thell look it up for you

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pblsyd again. your browning could be a superposed model.you can't read the serial number,does that mean it's worn,rusted and not in good shape? there quite a few different grades of the superposed. it could be a liege model, but they were only made ffrom 1973 to 1975. maybe it's a citori which was introduced 1n 1973 and still made today,in many grades.however if it's an old gun it's likely a superposed which was introduced in 1928. all browning superposed o/u ' s are out of production today. i think the last grade was made in 1984. pblsyd

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pblsyd said:
pblsyd again. your browning could be a superposed model
http://www.browning.com cant tell me but I spoke to a Gunsmith and he thinks it maybe A B25. I dont think so :cry: Here,s that No again 77367-S7 I think its the S that makes him think it maybe A b-25 Lil help PB! ;)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o.k. from the feed back i got from numrich gunparts corp. public forum is that your browning o/u is a circa ,date of manufacture (DOM) is 1967. serial # 77367-S7, the "67" is the year you look for , for DOM. hope this helps.pblsyd. p.s. this gun was introduced in 1963

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pblsyd said:
o.k. from the feed back i got from numrich gunparts corp. public forum is that your browning o/u is a circa ,date of manufacture (DOM) is 1967. serial # 77367-S7, the "67" is the year you look for , for DOM. hope this helps.pblsyd. p.s. this gun was introduced in 1963
Damn,pblsyd! THANX :!: :D ,can U tell what model it is from that :?:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
from the info i recieved the model is CIRCA! can't say i've ever seen one in my shop .maybe it's a pre citori model. the only browning o/u ' s i've worked on are the citori and superposed. if i can find out anymore about it i'll be happy to let you know. pblsyd

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hay "pblsyd"! as you,ve probably guessed Its a Superposed!,I had an offer for It for $3500!...Thankfully it was a mate of mine, other wise he would have got his jaw cracked!! Its a B series. Made in What Country Folks?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if it's a pre wwll field grabe B it would have been made in belgium. the super posed was made in many,many grades but one hell of a nice shotgun. it's 1:45 a.m. here. insomnia time pblsyd

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pblsyd said:
if it's a pre wwll field grabe B it would have been made in belgium. the super posed was made in many,many grades but one hell of a nice shotgun. it's 1:45 a.m. here. insomnia time pblsyd
You got it "PB" Belgium is the place she was Made! Thanx 4 your help on this one cause as you know it was Important to Me .....GET SOME SLEEP ya Gun Nut! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts