National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how come at the Fireamrm Discussion page it says there are 87 shotgun threads but then when i come here there are like 10!?!?!?! its startin to piss me off!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Open an additional window, go into your "User CP", go into edit options, scroll down to "thread display options" then go to Default Thread Age Cut Off
You may specify a time period from which to display threads. Threads older than the age you specify will not be shown.
Use Forum DefaultShow threads from last dayShow threads from last 2 daysShow threads from last weekShow threads from last 10 daysShow threads from last 2 weeksShow threads from last monthShow threads from last 45 daysShow threads from last 2 monthsShow threads from last 75 daysShow threads from last 100 daysShow threads from last yearShow all threads Default Thread Age Cut Off:

Change the time amount in the drop down to what ever you want it to be.

Also if you find a thread that isn't filed in the correct thread, you could let myself or one of the other mods know and we will file it where it's supposed to be.

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
I didn't know there was a shotgun forum on here. Maybe I been missin' out?

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright i fixed it....if any mod wants to just like delete this thread or something go ahead

1 - 5 of 5 Posts