1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Poor attempt at blowing up a 100 pixel picture

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,413 Posts
It looks like it might be an HK-94 with suppressor. However it is like trying to tell the make/model of a car, at night, in a fog.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I asked the newspapers for a good/big/sharp picture.

Is it a toy? I don't think so.

Was the weapon placed there to confuse?

While waiting, here is same gun in location.,

Screen-photo from the news, HD-TV:

unidentified gun HD-TV.jpg

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
could be a SP 89

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:)
no - but it killed a man in a parking lot
quite unusual in Norway
we feel a little as we now live in a gang area Harlem NY

·
Registered
61 Posts
Boy, that's a headscratcher alright. It appears to be a .22. The magazine looks like a hot lips 10/22 banana mag.

1030666_1.jpg

I don't know of any other magazine type that has that profile and degree of curvature to it. The bolt of the weapon also looks like a .22, and the size and shape of the ejection port suggests a .22 long rifle. Just a crazy guess here, perhaps it's some sort of homemade improvised thing. I saw a documentary about homemade guns in Europe once. They take available parts and combine them with parts from blank guns, airsoft, whatever. It's actually quite impressive what they're able to accomplish.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Bingo :thumbsup: :lol:

If i ever get shot please god let it be a good caliber at least, not a stupid .22

Reactions: datapaal

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bingo :thumbsup: :lol:

If i ever get shot please god let it be a good caliber at least, not a stupid .22
Ha, no kidding. It does not get any more ghetto than that little POS .22. Coincidentally, Intratec made the original TEC-9.

·
Registered
14,386 Posts
:)
no - but it killed a man in a parking lot
quite unusual in Norway
we feel a little as we now live in a gang area Harlem NY
First i don't speak Norwegian so i couldn't read the story, anyone have an English link? I tried searching and all i get is the big 2011 shooting.
One person was shot, you say it's unusual but now you feel like you live in Harlem? I've been through Harlem and trust me when i say there is no comparison! I can safely say that without ever visiting Norway....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Harlem is the worst? :)

Translate the vg.no and db.no here : https://translate.google.com/#en/no/

Tousands of etnic white norwegian families have left Groruddalen, Linderud, Furuset, Grünerløkka, migrating to north and vest.
All the classic ghetto-signs is showing in this aerias of Oslo.

About 20 schools is totally without etnic norwegians, and 50 schoools have less than 50%....

The last norwegian family left district Furuset in january this year. Lindeberg is next. Only a handful old people is still living there.

Some of he local small malls is planning to close, some shops and a lot of business is moving out.

All because of the security and schoool situation.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
One word of advice to your government, ship them back before it's too late and regain control of your country. Don't do like we all did and let them take roots it might look unethical to the rest of the world but you will not have to lose your country like we all did.

Reactions: underdog

·
Registered
61 Posts
Am I to understand that there are lots of blacks in Norway?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Explosions in the middle of a living aerea. Same place. An other incident 10 august 2006. Statue of Trygve Lie in FN.
Maybe you people can tell us something about the picture and the damage in front and left side of the monument.
Not exactly gun-related, but explosives. Grenades? The police deny it. No explosions they say. No-no-no. :) Be happy - dont worry.

Trygve Lie-statue veltet - NRK Østlandssendingen - Lokale nyheter, TV og radio Translate page with google : https://translate.google.com/ it is norwegian :)

Peaceful Norway? Not after the famous mass murder on Utøya and the isane monster Anders Behring Breivik.

Newspaper writes that the statue is "overturned" by a bunch of guys, but I've worked with explosives, and the damage on the shelf shows that it must be tried blasted by explosives?
The newspaper wrote in its paper edition that someone has toppled it with a rope and a car.
But for me, it looks like they have tried blowing it up before the later overturned. Many people must have seen and heard this.
The newspaper did not mention the explosions, but the damage to the two sides, one of which indicates well at least one kg TNT is used on the left side?

The reason for the vandalism is that Trygve Lie as head of the United Nations established the State of Israel. This district is inhabited mostly by Muslims, and a huge mosque for 5000 people are just nearby.

This is the second time in summer 2006 that the statue has been attempted destroyed.
On the night of Monday 24 July 2006, tires was strewn around the monument and then set on fire, and police suspect the same youth gang.

Today police refuse that statue is blasted. But there have been several explosions and shooting with automatic weapons in the area. And several murders.
Trygve lie sprengt.jpg

Or is it the intense heat from two dozen burning tires the same sommer?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts