National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I have some Nitesiters that I just put on the front of my range pistol. It's kind of dark in there and I am going to see how it works out.

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
Trijicons on some, Meprolites on one, and whatever SIG puts on theirs from the factory.

G

·
The best deal on night sights for a Glock comes from the factory, itself. If you can live with a staked-on front sight you can't beat the price; and, the tritium vials are exactly the same as Meprolight. (Which I have on my own Glocks.) All you have to do is send Smyrna the slide. You'll get it back with the new night sights installed in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
My XD wears Truglo TFO.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Meprolights are the sturdiest of the quality nightsights. If you don't believe me, install several hundreds of different brands. I have and I choose Mepros when/if I want nightsights.

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
Meprolights are the sturdiest of the quality nightsights. If you don't believe me, install several hundreds of different brands. I have and I choose Mepros when/if I want nightsights.
It looks like they make quality gun sites, but they may want to work on their website a bit. I'm pretty sure "Spring Filed" is not a gun manufacturer. :lol:

G

·
Glock night sights

I have used XS Big Dot night sights, Trijicon three-dot sights, and now the Heinie Slant pro Straight Eight night sights. the Heinie sights are great. I have the race cut on the sights on my G34 and the extra light coming in on the sides of the front sight speeds up my shooting a great deal. It's much easier to line up two dots top and bottom than three dots side by side. I have one more Glock with the three dot sights to replace and I'll be all Heinie. Huh huh. Heinie

·
Registered
6 Posts
My favorite night sights

What would you suggest for night sights.... Its for a Glock.
My favorite night sights are Glow-On Super Phosphorescent, they are a super concentrated pigment, very affordable and weather proof.
I have a mixed collection of weapons and is very hard to find aftermarket sights, except for my xd40, for which I originally opted for tritium, however the glow was barely there.
I won't bash any brand but let me tell you guys, after trying a handful I found glow-on, I thought what the heck, the stuff is affordable, anyways i let the photos speak for themselves
XD40

Kel-tec pf9

Hi point c9 semi ghost ring

Springfield armory 1911

Live long, live free

Gatopardo

·
Registered
237 Posts
Gatopardo, i like the semi ghost style!

·
Knowledge Seeker