National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want to hijack Travis' thread about the chat room meetings so I created this thread instead to help figure out what's the best time to have chats. So post the usual times you are online.

For me I am usually on the net at about 5-6PM PST and don't log off until about midnight.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Usually around 6:30 / 7pm CDT. during the week & weekend mornings early if I'm not fishing or shooting, then on & off during the day.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
For the most part during the day. Evenings are difficult for me as I have to take care of family needs. I do get to peek in every now and then during the evening, but not for very long..............

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I never know from week to week what my work schedule will be. I only work 20+ hours per week and most of the time its Fri, sat and sun evenings. I may work 4-11pm but then they may change my schedule to 5;30am to 12noon. I never know.

So I am usually on in the morning Portland time and during the day when I don't work. I may check in evenings if time permits. Set a time and I will try to be there.

G

·
Almost all the time, almost every day.

If it weren't for these firearm forums, I would likely have killed myself 9 years ago.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Doug Wilson said:
Almost all the time, almost every day.

If it weren't for these firearm forums, I would likely have killed myself 9 years ago.

Doug
Well Doug, we are all glad you didn't. I guess things are better now?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts