National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of rubber grips and I have a set of wood grips. Which of the 2 would look better on my 2" revolver?

G

·
something wrap around with finger grooves hopefully rubber. standard grips if there are checkering on the front and back strap.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Here's a couple of pictures of S&W M-36's that are set up different. I got Houge's on the nickel plated one(rubber). I got a Tyler-T on the blued model(alum:). Both of these additions help you to control your gun. As we all know the J-frame gun is on the small side. Their not to bad until you get into +P & mag loads. I load these two at about .2grs under max .38 and they both work just fine shooting a LSWC. :D
The Twins: ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
818 Posts
While I love the look and beauty of wood, I have to go with oversized rubber grips. They may be an eyesore to look at, but they sure make shooting hot loads a dream to shoot.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Hogue's for my Redhawk

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I put Goodyears on anything I shoot seriously, and either factory or Hogue wood on the ones I like to show off.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I think the wood grips look great but the rubber absorbs the recoil and makes it easier to hang on to the gun. I vote rubber

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Where I work, they have a name for folks who can't spell....

"Engineer"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts