National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is my Kimber 45 acp Gold Match. I love to shoot that pistol and shoot it as often as I can.
Its not my carry pistol, but its one heck of a lot more fun to shoot and its way too big to pack on a daily basis.

What is your favorite pistol/revolver that you always take to the range??

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
My primary carry gun, Glock 27.

I mix it up with others, but always shoot my Glock.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brandonsuperglide said:
Kimber Custom ll
I have a Kimber Custom Compact with the lightweight frame also. I am always surprised at how well it shoots next to my Gold Match full sized Kimber. Its the pistol that I would want with me in a gunfight. I think I might have a chance to come out pretty good.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I usually bring both my XD9 and my S & W M&P...

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Springfield Armory Mil-Spec .45
&
Colt King Cobra .357

When I go shooting handguns, they both have to go.

G

·
Kimber Ultra Raptor II.
Still trying to get used to it, just got it Christmas. For 10 years prior I shot a G-26 but finally switched to 1911. Glad I did.

There is an old western, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. I'll let ya'll decide. (think compare a Yugo to a BMW)

The 1911 may not hold as many rounds----but one 230gr equals two 124's.
One round, he's down. :---

G

·
SheNine said:
CZ P-01 and Ruger GP100

I've made two big mistakes in my life:
#1 My first marriage. :evil:
#2 Parting with my GP-100 (iffen it's ever for sale I'll pay an extra $100 and two purtys to git it back. :cry:

G

·
I spend more time at the range with my SP101, which is my CCW weapon, than any other. To me, it's more important to be able to shoot that well than any of my other handguns. Any time I'm at the range, my SP gets a serious practice session. The other's are just for pleasure.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Crestliner said:
I spend more time at the range with my SP101, which is my CCW weapon, than any other. To me, it's more important to be able to shoot that well than any of my other handguns. Any time I'm at the range, my SP gets a serious practice session. The other's are just for pleasure.
Yup, I always practice with my carry weapon, but my Bersa .380 is real accurate and almost like shooting a .22 after shooting a sub-compact .40

Also shoot my .38 UltraLite (my BUG) and, just for grins, a Cobra 9mm derringer.

G

·
First post to this forum, Ill be back. I always shoot my carry guns, NAA 380 and a G26 but my fave is my G34. The little 380 hurts!
Got to love those cheap rounds from Wall-Mart!

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
whompuss said:
SheNine said:
CZ P-01 and Ruger GP100

I've made two big mistakes in my life:
#1 My first marriage. :evil:
#2 Parting with my GP-100 (iffen it's ever for sale I'll pay an extra $100 and two purtys to git it back. :cry:

Not the first offer I've had! ;) It's an awesome revolver and shoots like a dream.
If I ever did decide to part with it, I would definitely let you know first.......

G

·
Don't laugh LOL But I carry a CZ82 9X18 Mak. I shot Expert with it when I got my concealed carry permit.
I bought 2 from Aim Surplus and paid $10.00 to hand pick, and by golly I must of got 2 unisued.
I sold one to a friend and now wish I would have kept it too.

A friend of mine owns a Pawn and Gun store. When he receives in a shipment of Ruger LCP 380's I'm buying one of them to carry full time and the CZ 82 will retire to my bedside table...A.H

·
Country Dad
235 Posts
My Carry Gun is The Taures PT140. I trully would put my life on the line with this gun., I know how it shoot, I can hit what Im trying to shoot, and I know its not going to fail On me. Its Light and compact, and when Im holding my baby and my firearm is on my hip, It dosent get in the way when My baby is trynig to play or sleep in my arms. Its not just the gun thats protects me, Its The Firearm that will protect MY hole Family...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts